What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado @ West Virginia prediction thread

you cant announce your strateegery! that lets the cat out of the bag and is thus, a jinx. way to go FC. we are all very dissappointed in you. especially dbt. :cool:

but is it really my strategy...or a smoke screen? only i will know until thursday...

**** the jinx gods...:finger::finger::finger::finger:

but is it really my strategy...or a smoke screen? only i will know until thursday...

**** the jinx gods...:finger::finger::finger::finger:

sweet! a mind ****! go get 'em FC!!!

just for the record and my self esteem. are you flipping off the jinx gods or me?

CU 3
WVU 51

CU's quarterback throws two pic-6 and fumbles once for opp td. D plays well until air is let out by 2nd pic 6.

CU 3
WVU 51

CU's quarterback throws two pic-6 and fumbles once for opp td. D plays well until air is let out by 2nd pic 6.

:wtf: How are the predicitons growing by a wider margin?

Next person is going to say 55-10 or 58-0 or something like that...

oh wait.. that was Mizzou.:doh:

Hate to say it, but WV 45 CU 6. Cody's inability to make plays and score TDs will be our downfall. Get behind early and it snowballs from there. Hope to gawd I'm wrong, but that's my feeling.

I think we can run the ball on them, the key will be converting the 3rd and 5s. If we can do that and keep their offense off the field we might have a chance. It'd also be quite awesome if we mitigated the QB draws up the middle untouched for 60 yard TDs :bang:.

CU 24
WVU 16

For some reason I see this one going down similar to the Georgia game. We come in battered and most people have written us off. We put up a valiant effort but in the end come up just short.

I'm not much of a bettor these days but I absolutely LOVE us getting 17 points here. I'm not just saying that as I am usually a call 'em as I see 'em bettor and have had no qualms about sleeping with the enemy on occasion. Watching us the last few years it seems Juice Box and his teams seem to perform best when expectations are lowwww, and they couldn't be much lower now. The national public's last image of us was getting waxed by Toledo. Hopefully the defensive improvements weren't just a fluke and we can at least keep the score respectable here.

WV - 29
CU - 24

Cu 10
wvu 42

That is exactly what I was going to predict. I think WVU takes the gas off in the middle of the third and plays its backups the rest of the game. We are going to get killed...and Hawk will feel pretty good about this one...you know...never too high or too low:huh:

Wvu 73
CU 10

I dont even think Hawk could spin his zen bullsh*t outta that. I never pick CU in predictions because they always lose. It worked with Wyoming so hopefully it works this week. No I dont really believe 73-10, more like 35-17 Wvu. I just dont think we have enough but u never know, hope im wrong.​

after this game we'll be one step closer to knowing who the next HC at CU will be. Hoping for Tuberville myself, Shanny would a great pipe dream, but there are a few good names out there. Personally, I think after another embarassing defeat at the hands of TU an announcement will be made. the Whorns can then say they've caused 2 CU coaches' jobs.

Over within 5 friggin minutes....45-10, and they go easy on us. God (or Mikey B), please get us back on track!

We beat them last year, so I don't see why it's impossible now. Crossing my fingers that moving Burney to safety has fixed the D. If so, I think we hold them under 3 TD's and maybe force some turnovers. Hoping hard that our coaches have learned the value of running the ball early and often (as if).

Buffs 20 - 'billies 17

WVU - 34
CU - 37

WVU misses FG as time expires

Can't predict against them with out :puke:

Welcome to Another Colorado Embarassing Loss on Prime time Nat'l Television
brought to you by Dan "Fool's Gold" Hawkins. :sad2:

Here's the predictions for the game...........GO BUFFS

Congrats to the Rocks but it's time for some football!!!

13Buff....37 to 34
14ers4me....6 to 45 WVU
4DemBuffs....10 to 23 WVU
87toInfinity....19 to 13
96 Buff....17 to 16
AlferdJasper....31 to 20
Boulder Buff....16 to 35 WVU
Buff fanatic....31 to 27
BuffAlum2007....31 to 17
BuffGuy91....3 to 2
BuffLuke....10 to 73 WVU
Buffnik....CU wins