What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Could too much depth be a problem?

Chen hasn't been great the last few games. I'm fine with that. He's a hustle guy who gives productive minutes. Good guy to have on the team. The burden is on our more talented players to take his minutes, because he is not going to give them away. I love those kinds of guys. They raise the bar.

agreed... now i'm hoping one of you guys would be in the know as to what's up w/ sharpe?

agreed... now i'm hoping one of you guys would be in the know as to what's up w/ sharpe?

He hasn't been good enough. I saw some speculation that the knee problems have continued to limit him (especially laterally), but don't know that for a fact.

He hasn't been good enough.

My thoughts exactly. I like Shannon, and he's a good defender, but look at who's getting minutes above him -- The Mayor, Nate, Booker, Chen & Adams. The only one you could argue that Shannon is better than is Chen, but Chen has outplayed him in every way this season.

My thoughts exactly. I like Shannon, and he's a good defender, but look at who's getting minutes above him -- The Mayor, Nate, Booker, Chen & Adams. The only one you could argue that Shannon is better than is Chen, but Chen has outplayed him in every way this season.

I guess the coaching staff knows best....who practices hardest and is healthy usually gets the minutes...it's a shame as he really is quite enjoyable to watch when he's on....

i just hope they get things figured out and settled by the time we get to the end of this 8 game home stretch. carlon was nowhere to be found tonight (2 pts in 20+ mins.?) and the zone defense cause us all sorts of grief - expect to see that from wyoming friday...and they are better than fresno i think...

Back