What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU stadium

I think they believe that disrespects CU or at least bothers us because we think it's disrespectful.

Sometimes they really go for the jugular and call us UC-B.

Whatever.

They don't realize UC gets corrected because it's ignorant, not because it's offensive. As far as UC-B, I'm not sure that bothers anyone... although the Boulder campus sports programs do in fact represent all of the University of Colorado system in a way that CSU-Ft. Collins doesn't represent CSU-Pueblo.
Is it just some ramnation thing or do real life csu fans say uc?

And the article states as much, although I'd expect it to happen sooner than 10 years. Maybe they'll finally figure out where they really belong in the college football landscape

I said 10 years because I think their egos won't allow them to take that step so soon.

Not sure if Sparkles signs a deal with that kind of buy out without having some guarantees tied to a investments or the buyout goes down. Then again.....

I just assumed UC was their series with Cal.

4eneze3u.jpg

Hey, Wainaminnit. Cal got a 2 and 1 from CSU. Going forward, I expect nothing less.
Where is your cruise going? I would also like to more about this celebrity solstice. Maybe they are controlling the length or our days and we can blame global warming on them?

Where is your cruise going? I would also like to more about this celebrity solstice. Maybe they are controlling the length or our days and we can blame global warming on them?

1) Out to sea
2) Days are longer the farther north you cruise.

He's/she's talking about UC Davis. CSU plays them Sept 13. It's a huge game and most likely one that bump the Rams to P5 status if they win.

Hey, that's a future Big Sky conference mate.

fwiw, I wonder whether the new tactic is fear mongering. These recent articles and blogs talking about CSU being forced to drop down if it can't keep up might be an attempt to rally people. It's either that or it's a real undercurrent of resignation.

Hey, that's a future Big Sky conference mate.

fwiw, I wonder whether the new tactic is fear mongering. These recent articles and blogs talking about CSU being forced to drop down if it can't keep up might be an attempt to rally people. It's either that or it's a real undercurrent of resignation.

Some of both.

Which Montana school did you guys at UC lose to again? O yeah and was it Sac State or Cal Poly that have a victory at Folsom as well? Don't diss the Big Sky

You are trying too hard, champ. :silvercup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Which Montana school did you guys at UC lose to again? O yeah and was it Sac State or Cal Poly that have a victory at Folsom as well? Don't diss the Big Sky

I have posted before that I think the Big Sky plays good football. If things break a certain way with NCAA alignments, a conference with the Big Sky best and the MWC remainder that stretched from the Dakotas to E. Washington would be a damn fine conference that played quality, entertaining ball.

hey, ramu, since you want to play the history game, what's it like to see your team play in a major bowl game on or after January 1st?

Here is one example of regional non-conference scheduling:
Cal plays the following:
2009: Eastern Washington
2010: UC Davis, Nevada, & CU
2011: Fresno State
2012: Nevada & Southern Utah
2013: Portland State
2014: Sacramento St and BYU
2015: San Diego St
2016: San Diego St and 1 TBA
2017: still a TBA

A team clearly committed to playing in region teams below the P5, without playing the same team every year.

This is the model I would prefer to emulate.

Nope. You do know that when the lead changes in the fourth qtr, there is no "kicked" involved.

My condolences on another year with no bowl.

In case you didn't know what an ass kicking looked like...

Team Totals COLO CS
FIRST DOWNS 24 16
Rushing 6 6
Passing 15 8
Penalty 3 2
NET YARDS RUSHING 113 94
Rushing Attempts 35 28
Average Per Rush 3.2 3.4
Rushing Touchdowns 0 2
Yards Gained Rushing 132 115
Yards Lost Rushing 19 21
NET YARDS PASSING 400 201
Completions-Attempts-Int 33-46-0 22-39-0
Average Per Attempt 8.7 5.2
Average Per Completion 12.1 9.1
Passing Touchdowns 3 0
TOTAL OFFENSE YARDS 513 295
Total offense plays 81 67
Average Gain Per Play 6.3 4.4
Fumbles: Number-Lost 0-0 2-2
Penalties: Number-Yards 8-68 4-50
PUNTS-YARDS 8-340 7-348
Average Yards Per Punt 42.5 49.7
Net Yards Per Punt 28.5 44.9
Inside 20 2 1
50+ Yards 0 3
Touchbacks 1 0
Fair catch 1 2
KICKOFFS-YARDS 8-461 6-390
Average Yards Per Kickoff 57.6 65.0
Net Yards Per Kickoff 27.4 41.0
Touchbacks 2 5
Punt returns: Number-Yards-TD 4-34-0 4-92-1
Average Per Return 8.5 23.0
Kickoff returns: Number-Yds-TD 1-19-0 5-192-0
Average Per Return 19.0 38.4
Interceptions: Number-Yds-TD 0-0-0 0-0-0
Fumble Returns: Number-Yds-TD 1-53-1 0-0-0
Miscellaneous Yards 0 0
Possession Time 33:30 26:30
1st Quarter 9:25 5:35
2nd Quarter 8:42 6:18
3rd Quarter 10:47 4:13
4th Quarter 4:36 10:24
Third-Down Conversions 7 of 18 2 of 14
Fourth-Down Conversions 0 of 0 1 of 3
Red-Zone Scores-Chances 3-3 3-4
Touchdowns 1-3 2-4
Field goals 2-3 1-4
Sacks By: Number-Yards 2-19 1-11
PAT Kicks 3-3 3-3
Field Goals

Wow, your special teams suck!
talking **** about a game where you lost by double digits strikes me as a losing effort. Good luck with that. I guess CSU fans have to take whatever victories they can find, no matter how small or depressing they may be.

talking **** about a game where you lost by double digits strikes me as a losing effort. Good luck with that. I guess CSU fans have to take whatever victories they can find, no matter how small or depressing they may be.

Next, he'll remind us that we lost two years ago.

Trash talking from a team that won two games last year is no better. Clearly we improved during the year and cu got to play a 1 win Cal team.

has anybody posted a response without swearing?

Next, he'll remind us that we lost two years ago.
That was depressing, but actually a favor since it was a big part of embree getting fired. I hope we shut them out again. I'm really gonna miss the talking point about how we've shut them out more times than they've won when it eventually goes away.

Trash talking from a team that won two games last year is no better. Clearly we improved during the year and cu got to play a 1 win Cal team.

What the **** is wrong with you? Are you a ****ing choir girl? Did you really just use ****ing swearing as a mother****ing suggestion of a ****ing insult? That's got to be the absolute worst piece of **** talking I've ever seen. Take a lap, and then work on your math. By the way, the two wins you are forgetting were against teams that were about as good as CSU. We got ****ty wins last year, and CSU was one of them.

Last edited:

i don't think you understand how things work. We can talk trash because we kicked CSUs ass. You... You got nothing.

Trash talking from a team that won two games last year is no better. Clearly we played increasingly weaker competition during the year and cu got to play a 1 win Cal team.

Honestly how do you think you would have done playing USC, UCLA, etc.

Remembering how we beat you up pretty well in the game you don't think that we would have won a lot more games if we were playing MWC level competition.

You went to a bowl because you played in a pathetic conference and as a result had a weak schedule. Even with that you ended up losing to every team you played that had winning records on the year.

So, next year you'll have nothing but nice things to say about my Rams? If you promise, I'll quit the minor trash talking, I've been mostly nice here.

Back