What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU stadium

I do notice they have individual seatbacks for every picture within the frame. CU could learn from that...

A CU vs CSU game in their new stadium is on my list of go to games.

Looks like a quality venue so far.

Yes it's looking good. People worry about gameday traffic and I'm like...dude, the road leading up to the old stadium is just two freaking lanes. There are four and six lane avenues surrounding the CSU campus. Plus they have that bus rapid transit which runs through campus. I'm planning on taking a little trip to Ft. Fun this summer to check out the stadium and see what they have done to the shopping mall I used to go in high school in the 1990's.

It may be small but it does look pretty cool. It appears they're doing a nice job.

I don't understand spending taking the time/$$ to build a stadium and then failing to make it bigger, at least 45,000. Puzzling, especially in light of their obsession with getting into a P5 conference some day.

I don't understand spending taking the time/$$ to build a stadium and then failing to make it bigger, at least 45,000. Puzzling, especially in light of their obsession with getting into a P5 conference some day.
Maybe budget driven with an alternative to add seats later?

It's pretty simple really, why build something that you can't fill? It's like the buffs expanding Folsom to 70,000 seats.

Back