What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Air Force

Right because RG owns the team and your boycott is the only thing standing in the way of his dream beach front property and another national championship. Do what you want with your money but the given solution won't help if we want a competent coaching staff
I never said not giving money to the program would hurt RG. You made that up.

Everyone! Quit arguing with each other! We need to band together to get rid of the administration!!
Will Ferrell Locker Room GIF by Ben L

The Buffs weren't making the same kind of mistakes today that they were doing a couple of years ago. Clean that up and be competitive!

Doesn’t work that way with service academies. It’s not like some HS kid goes, CU didn’t recruit me so I’ll go to Air Force. The academies have very strict admissions requirements and few kids get accepted.
Wasn’t Stacks an AFA commit that flipped to CU?

You seriously are dumb. You just don't get it. Pointing to my comment like you got me when you are completely missing the bigger picture.

You are right we are done.
No I do get it, you think it won't matter because KD and RG would still be around at the end of the day. We agree on that, but I think firing sanford is a good idea. My point- it's really odd what people choose to support ie what they think will work to improve the program. Imo, removing financial support sounds like a really good way to turn CU into SMU. People who think that's a good idea think going g5 is a good idea too

No I do get it, you think it won't matter because KD and RG would still be around at the end of the day. We agree on that, but I think firing sanford is a good idea. My point- it's really odd what people choose to support ie what they think will work to improve the program. Imo, removing financial support sounds like a really good way to turn CU into SMU. People who think that's a good idea think going g5 is a good idea too
What inspires change? What will make the Administration care? Giving them money in spite of the last 20 years? Unwavered support? If they don't care why should anyone else? I'd like to see how they respond when Folsom is half empty because right now they seem to be okay with what's going on.

Sanford and Dorrell are just a symptom of the problem. And regarding Sanford, we fired Chev and that's what got us Sanford. Point to something that eould make anyone believe we can do better right now.

Last edited:
I
Guys, no need to poor salt in the wound here, but Sanford is atrocious. He’s been atrocious everywhere he has been. To this day I wonder about his interview skills because they must be out of this worldly.

Rossi and the Gophers may not allow 50 yards. I’m not joking.
I disagree. He calls plays that work. Too many dropped passes, slipping slow running backs, etc. this is a far better offense than the 2021 chev version. #firehagan ?

Doesn’t work that way with service academies. It’s not like some HS kid goes, CU didn’t recruit me so I’ll go to Air Force. The academies have very strict admissions requirements and few kids get accepted.
I know how if works you idiot. We didn’t recruit any of those players and they just kicked out ass because they are more disciplined and better coached. GFY

I wouldn't be so sure about that, you think that a mass financial boycott is a good solution to get the hc fired... Possibly but I'd like to be able to hire someone better than Jon embree after that so...do what you want, ya know, but forgive me for saying that's a dumb solution

Hahahaha that's you're argument!? Wow, you're exceptionally retarded! Try reading the rule, and after, let me know if the rule changed this year, beside the addition of a second half appeal for the next game
Check 9-1-3. That is the applicable rule, not 9-1-4 which you seem obsessed with.
None of the situations you posted were related to 9-1-3, they were all 9-1-4. The call was correct. Deal with it.

Sounds like we might see qbs other than lewis or shrout to get ’a spark.’ i guess I’m ok with that at this point. We need that spark everywhere unfortunately.

I will still be watching as painful as it is.

Back