What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Air Force

I honestly mean this - Dorrell's moves cannot be made out of stupidity and pure lack of common sense. He has to be deliberately demolishing the CU football program. His hires have been straight trash and head scratching, not doing exit interviews then losing players at the end of a season and now playing a completely unqualified quarterback despite the glaring data. You don't do these things if you are trying to win. So what is this buffoons end game? I promise you he is not playing chess.
Right!!!….(also, 9-11 was an inside job)

And 4-5 years of service in the military, and being active duty followed by reserves, and being first to serve in the event of a war….
That’s when they are done. Nothing they are doing right now makes them a better person than a majority of college football teams.

I hope the fans who do show up to the UCLA game keep booing him hard, when CU is 0-3 and getting mopped again
I'll be there. Bought a three game package. I called the ticket office yesterday asking for a refund.
Obviously I knew that's not possible but still wanted to spew my dissatisfaction.

Soooooo, you are saying he is simply under-qualified for this job and stupid? I buy that as well.
I actually think there is something wrong with him. He isn’t all there. I’m serious.

How do you not know that your best players are all going to transfer?

How do you not know that your OL coach is an imbecile?

How can you be worried that Shrout leaves to pocket to quickly when he was like 5 for 6 when throwing on run?

Why is Lewis getting so much deference when he told Sam Noyer to take a hike? (Sam Noyer was a hell of a lot better that Lewis)

How do you shove a cameraman? The entire field is full of people with cameras.

I mean it is really weird….on second thought, might be doing it on purpose

I actually think there is something wrong with him. He isn’t all there. I’m serious.

How can you be worried that Shrout leaves to pocket to quickly when he was like 5 for 6 when throwing on run?

Why is Lewis getting so much deference when he told Sam Noyer to take a hike? (Sam Noyer) was a hell of a lot better that Lewis

I mean it is really weird….on second thought, he might be doing it on purpose
I like that this got posted twice. It needed to be reiterated… again… in duplicate.

That’s when they are done. Nothing they are doing right now makes them a better person than a majority of college football teams.
I never said they were better people. I was responding to the quote that said they don’t sacrifice more than other students.

Why is Lewis getting so much deference when he told Sam Noyer to take a hike? (Sam Noyer was a hell of a lot better that Lewis)

I mean it is really weird….on second thought, might be doing it on purpose
I also believe the man isn't operating with a full deck, based on his decisions and ESPECIALLY the answers to press conference questions and a general air just being completely out of touch with reality. Brian Howell the softball reporter even admits Kardboards answers to questions make no sense.
In one word, his behavior overall is bizarre.

I also believe the man isn't operating with a full deck, based on his decisions and ESPECIALLY the answers to press conference questions and a general air just being completely out of touch with reality. Brian Howell the softball reporter even admits Kardboards answers to questions make no sense.
In one word, his behavior overall is bizarre.
Right. At first I thought he was just uncomfortable, but his answers are so canned and full of coach speak. It is strange.

Every time he says “process” it makes my skin crawl.

Some info across the universe.

Colorado vs. Air Force: Game Preview, How to Watch, Odds, Prediction
Good coverage on keys to AF over CU.
https://mwwire.com/2022/09/07/colorado-vs-air-force-game-preview-how-to-watch-odds-prediction

Players dismiss point spread

Kind words from TC
https://coloradobuffaloeswire.usato...oy-calhoun-mutual-respect-air-force-colorado/

5 storylines to watch
https://coloradobuffaloeswire.usatoday.com/lists/five-storylines-watch-colorado-air-force/

GO FALCONS

Back