What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Air Force

The way the Buffs play when Blew is in is tailor made for the AFA defense. Playing Shrout and making the Falcons cover the entire field gives CU its best chance at a respectable outcome. Unfortunately I won't be able to see the game on TV as I'll be up in Laramie for WY/UNC.

Some info across the universe.

Colorado vs. Air Force: Game Preview, How to Watch, Odds, Prediction
Good coverage on keys to AF over CU.
https://mwwire.com/2022/09/07/colorado-vs-air-force-game-preview-how-to-watch-odds-prediction

Players dismiss point spread

Kind words from TC
https://coloradobuffaloeswire.usato...oy-calhoun-mutual-respect-air-force-colorado/

5 storylines to watch
https://coloradobuffaloeswire.usatoday.com/lists/five-storylines-watch-colorado-air-force/

GO TO HELL, FALCONS
Fify

The way the Buffs play when Blew is in is tailor made for the AFA defense. Playing Shrout and making the Falcons cover the entire field gives CU its best chance at a respectable outcome. Unfortunately I won't be able to see the game on TV as I'll be up in Laramie for WY/UNC.
You probably won't miss much.

Weather report says high off 55 and rainy. Will be the coldest day in like 4 months. Dang

I always thought Wyoming was a bit stuck in the wild west idiom, but they don’t even have TV?

Some info across the universe.

Colorado vs. Air Force: Game Preview, How to Watch, Odds, Prediction
Good coverage on keys to AF over CU.
https://mwwire.com/2022/09/07/colorado-vs-air-force-game-preview-how-to-watch-odds-prediction

Players dismiss point spread

Kind words from TC
https://coloradobuffaloeswire.usato...oy-calhoun-mutual-respect-air-force-colorado/

5 storylines to watch
https://coloradobuffaloeswire.usatoday.com/lists/five-storylines-watch-colorado-air-force/

GO FALCONS
I don't think you guys have any idea how ****ing bad we are.

That point spread will be covered easily.

AF had a lot of bad feelings when they broke off the series in the early 1970s. Bad anti-war behavior by vocal Buff fans. I think this will be the 1st game since, played at AF. I can see them trying to embarass us.

When KD took the job, he remarked that his wife and he had decided on Boulder as their 'forever' home some years back. This job and the success of this team mean the world to him.

Lord knows, we are overdue for some athletic luck.

Go Buffs.

Yes. How dare CU fans not wholeheartedly support the Vietnam War and the war criminals running US foreign policy like Henry Kissinger.
Cmon man, blowing up poor brown people is our favorite pastime! You’re supposed to put their football team on a pedestal to signify your support for carpet bombings, agent orange, etc.

Imagine being an organization that kills people for a living and pearl clutching over some drunk college kids lmao

Cmon man, blowing up poor brown people is our favorite pastime! You’re supposed to put their football team on a pedestal to signify your support for carpet bombings, agent orange, etc.

Imagine being an organization that kills people for a living and pearl clutching over some drunk college kids lmao
Cry me a river......Here, just for you....
So, in honor of you my liberal friend coming down from the Peoples Republic of Boulder and based on the weather forecast, I guess the B52s will be flying over at high altitude and instead of dropping bombs will be dropping+seeding the clouds to help the climate and global warming by making it rain and cooling Falcon Stadium. And the Buffs will be painted green to honor Being Green?

You do know it is really ok to go into a sporting event and NOT make it a political event as CU did back then and as your statement is doing now. Interesting time as we somberly remember the sad anniversary of 9/11 on Sunday and remember our military has helped that not happen again.

Again, here's to a good game with no injuries. Safe travels and I would offer to buy you a beer but, since I am retired AF you probably wouldn't want it.

GO FALCONS

Hahaha...not the Veer Offense, it's the Triple Option offense!

It will be interesting to see how AF handles your wide outs and tightends no matter who your QB is. Secondary is the youngest part of our team.

GO FALCONS
I was thinking more flying planes veering, as opposed to veer offense ItcPILOT!
See what I did there?!
TGIF!

Cry me a river......Here, just for you....
So, in honor of you my liberal friend coming down from the Peoples Republic of Boulder and based on the weather forecast, I guess the B52s will be flying over at high altitude and instead of dropping bombs will be dropping+seeding the clouds to help the climate and global warming by making it rain and cooling Falcon Stadium. And the Buffs will be painted green to honor Being Green?

You do know it is really ok to go into a sporting event and NOT make it a political event as CU did back then and as your statement is doing now. Interesting time as we somberly remember the sad anniversary of 9/11 on Sunday and remember our military has helped that not happen again.

Again, here's to a good game with no injuries. Safe travels and I would offer to buy you a beer but, since I am retired AF you probably wouldn't want it.

GO FALCONS

So opposing a war at a game is political but having everyone sing the national anthem and give a standing ovation to the military heroes of the game isn't?

Hahaha...not the Veer Offense, it's the Triple Option offense!

It will be interesting to see how AF handles your wide outs and tightends no matter who your QB is. Secondary is the youngest part of our team.

GO FALCONS
Well our whole team is young, and we suck, so.....
I would say you will handle our wide outs, like Dave Plati handles a cheeseburger.

Edit.
Edit

Last edited:
Back