What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Assistant Coach Hiring Thread

Its all about preping SS for the NFL. So why not an NFL OC. Shurmur can manage the game from what weve seen. I just hope he throws the ball deep more than once or twice a game.
This all assuming we have an offensive line in place to give #2 time to throw it deep without getting demolished. I agree though.

I'd have preferred CBS Sports Network over the P12N when it came to the third tier rights of the P12 simply because of access.
Yeah, but a blurry picture even on my QLED is not to be tolerated. It's like they're filming with circa 1991 Sony Camcorders in a rain storm. And don't get me started on the endless stream of booth bums they pull up from the local affiliate who can't identify half the players or string a coherent sentence together.

I had to confirm it with multiple people, but Phil Loadholt is our new OLine coach. It will be announced soon.

Well, he's been around a lot of success. Anyone know anything about his coaching/recruiting chops? Going for analyst to first time OL coach for us would be a big jump. Definitely an outside the box hire for the guy charged with protecting #2.

Loadholt only makes sense if he is coming with a more senior coach who would have first hand knowledge.

Rick likes Sapp but is unsure if he can fully be a DL / DE Coach. We might bring someone else in.

Edit: If you can see the effect of losing Nick Williams is having for our potential recruits, you'll see why George is iffy,
Thanks. Is Sal staying?

Why split OC and QB assuming that is the plan?

Back