What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Buffs to remain in Big 12 two years, join Pac-12 in 2012

RSSBot

News Junkie
University of Colorado officials are planning to remain in the Big 12 Conference through the 2011-12 school year and join the Pac-12 Conference two years from now as originally announced in June.

More...

This is not good news. I'm having a hard time believing that the Big XII wants to juggle schedules for 11 teams, rather than just make a clean break after this season. Hopefully, this is a smokescreen to convince the Big XII that we will **** with their schedule if pushed, so they might as well come to a settlement and get it over with.

I read this and I see "we have had no contact with Pac-10 officials"

I really don't see how the Mack 10 would go about keeping CU in the league for an extra year. But at the end of the day, if they want to fiddle fart around, we'll play along. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

would there be a Big 12 Championship game ? would the North have 5 teams ?
sure would be easier to win it without NU...
freaking bizzare- I want out now

I read this and I see "we have had no contact with Pac-10 officials"
The contract is to join the league in 2012. Scott has been quoted as saying that the Pac-10 would "work with us" on joining in 2011 if they need to.

Back