What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Football Watch Parties

Boston this week is at Jillian's. 145 Ipswich St Boston, MA 02215 near Fenway Park.

We really need to find a spot for EVERY week, apparently that's tough to do.

anybody attend the one at eno's in dallas? is it a good size crowd or is it lame? and do they have all the cu games?

Bismarck, ND - SkiTowns Man Cave.

Ski, I live in CO but will be in ND this weekend...Oakes specifically. Apparently a tiny ass town but there is a bar or two and the favorite of the friends I am going with is the Legion. Apparently I will be able to see the CU game, play pulltabs (WTF?) and drink beer with some dude named Rubber Foot.

Ski, I live in CO but will be in ND this weekend...Oakes specifically. Apparently a tiny ass town but there is a bar or two and the favorite of the friends I am going with is the Legion. Apparently I will be able to see the CU game, play pulltabs (WTF?) and drink beer with some dude named Rubber Foot.

I've been to Oakes on a sales call. One of our customers is located there. I'm not sure if the (WTF?) was a question as to what pulltabs are. But, they are like Pickles if you remember those. Same idea as scratch tickets only smaller. To win instant money. Waste of time, but popular among the locals up here. Most bars have Blackjack tables aswell.

Why are you going to Oakes?

I've been to Oakes on a sales call. One of our customers is located there. I'm not sure if the (WTF?) was a question as to what pulltabs are. But, they are like Pickles if you remember those. Same idea as scratch tickets only smaller. To win instant money. Waste of time, but popular among the locals up here. Most bars have Blackjack tables aswell.

Why are you going to Oakes?

Right on, never heard of them but when in Rome.

As long as Rubber foot doesn't talk during the game should be a good time.

I'm pretty sure the Lazy Dog at Pearl St is a pretty good scene. That or the Harvest House has a big screen in the back.

They'll make the Bloody Mary's extra spicy if you ask nicely.:thumbsup:

anybody attend the one at eno's in dallas? is it a good size crowd or is it lame? and do they have all the cu games?

The Dallas chapter of the CU Alumni meet at the Fox and Hound at 635 and Skillman. This location gets a pretty steady dozen or more, depending on the opponent and time. There often is a raffle for prizes that funds a scholly for a worthy DFW kid.

Eno's is the informal Allbuffs location. It's best to look for or coordinate a gathering on this board before going there.

If anyone is rolling through Austin, we're at Third Base on west 6th Street between Campbell and Mopac (TX-1 Loop).

Going Deep...

Anything going on in the Lakewood/Golden/Littleton area?

About 8 miles away from Lakewood, so ...
I'll make another plug for Blake Street Tavern, near Coors Field downtown.
2401 Blake St.

The owner stopped by Allbuffs to let us know about the watch parties, but we ran him out of here by accusing him of spamming the board after he was invited to post. bummer.

Anyway, Ralphie (yes, the real LIVE ralphie) will be at Blake Street this Saturday. Ralphie is available for photos (free) Saturday 11:30-1:30 at Blake Street Tavern in Denver for CU-Kansas State watch party.

The owner, Chris, is a CU alum and has expanded the place recently, so there is a ton of room. /end promo.:smile2:

Ralphie-runout.jpg

Are they going to open early for kickoff?

Regular hours are to open at 11 a.m , close at 2 a.m.
but I called and they are opening at 10 a.m. this Saturday for game day.

If you haven't been there, when CU plays, the entire building is lined with black and gold flags.

Ralphie-Trailer.jpg

If you haven't been there, when CU plays, the entire building is lined with black and gold flags.

I will be there (at least for the first half). My daughter is pumped to see Ralphie.

About 8 miles away from Lakewood, so ...
I'll make another plug for Blake Street Tavern, near Coors Field downtown.
2401 Blake St.

The owner stopped by Allbuffs to let us know about the watch parties, but we ran him out of here by accusing him of spamming the board after he was invited to post. bummer.

I repped him and told him I was joking and appreciated him coming by. Nothing more I can do than that.

Ralphie-Trailer.jpg

:spam::spam::spam:

NoCo Buffs gather at Rock Bottom Brewery for away games.

Address:
6025 Sky Pond Drive
Loveland, CO 80538

(970) 622-2077

For 2010 season, the DC Watch Parties will still be at Penn Quarter Sports Tavern in downtown DC, but we have a second location in Old Town Alexandria:

The Light Horse restaurant and bar, 715 King St., Alexandria, VA. Owner is a CU alumni and big time fan of the Buffs.

Back