What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Football Watch Parties

excellent, goldenbuff!

sacky and i are going to carpool to blake street from longmont; we should be there around 11am or so.

it will be good to put a face to a name before i get a chance to kick your ass in the allbuffs ffl...

(assuming that is you in the league...)

:smile2:

I'm planning on hopping the bus and getting there some time between 11:00 and 11:30. I'll be looking for you two.

As far as the allbuffs ffl, we'll just have to wait until week 10 to answer that question...

Denver Watch Party- Blake Street Tavern

Hello All Buffs!

We are home to the CU Young Alums, Denver Buff Club and Alumni C Club. This summer, we moved one block north from Coors Field to 2301 Blake Street. Our new space has 18,000 square feet and three bars under one roof. We have 40 hdtv's to handle wall to wall Buff fans. We also are family friendly, have a kids menu and a game room for the kids and adults. And, no one has more free parking than us. We have over 200 free parking spaces; 100 in our two lots and and there is another 100 across the street to the east of us. If you park there, you pay $5 but you get a $5 off coupon for Blake Street.

Come early for best seating and enjoy $3 Coors/Coors Light drafts, $15 Coors Light Buckets (buy 4, get one free) and $2 PBR cans.

Call 303-675-0505 for more info.

Look forward to seeing FChairbanks and Sackman this morning!

GO BUFFS!

BlakeStBuff

Back