What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU fueled official game thread

Well, the onsides didn't matter-- just would've been a long TD drive instead of a short one.

Dumb call but you're right, no matter. This defense has played mediocre most of the year, especially our 2 nfl corners and LB's not named major,sipili or beatty.

Ed cunningham, please report to the hospital, we need to get your mouth seperated from husker ****.

Dan left this place burned to the ground.

1 QB who is not a freshman
0 RBs who are not either freshmen or under 180lbs. By the way backup RB is actually a Fr. WR.
0 TEs who are not freshman who are a threat to catch a pass
0 actual fullbacks who are natural to the position
0 Threats at the WR position who have been with the program more than one year. Scotty is great but not a threat to break open the game, Clemons is a transfer playing his first season here, the rest of the WRs are Sophmores or less experience
0 developed cohesiveness on the OL due to constant changes in personel, system, next year start over without best O-lineman

All that needs to be said about the condition of this program is that Cody is our QB, Espy is playing a lot today,

I won't go into the defense in detail although I could. Our DBs will be in turmoil, we have one D-lineman who is close to 300lbs, our LBs are a question mark.

Thanks Dan

Different than earlier in the year, we are way overmatched but at least they look like they haven't quit. Props to Cabral and the staff.

Dan left this place burned to the ground.

1 QB who is not a freshman
0 RBs who are not either freshmen or under 180lbs. By the way backup RB is actually a Fr. WR.
0 TEs who are not freshman who are a threat to catch a pass
0 actual fullbacks who are natural to the position
0 Threats at the WR position who have been with the program more than one year. Scotty is great but not a threat to break open the game, Clemons is a transfer playing his first season here, the rest of the WRs are Sophmores or less experience
0 developed cohesiveness on the OL due to constant changes in personel, system, next year start over without best O-lineman

All that needs to be said about the condition of this program is that Cody is our QB, Espy is playing a lot today,

I won't go into the defense in detail although I could. Our DBs will be in turmoil, we have one D-lineman who is close to 300lbs, our LBs are a question mark.

Thanks Dan

Then why is it everyone says this team has the talent to win? I've said the above all year. It wasn't necessarily the coaching but the coach didn't properly stock the cupboard.

Different than earlier in the year, we are way overmatched but at least they look like they haven't quit. Props to Cabral and the staff.

This staff gets no credit and should be gone as soon as the game is over. You nor I get credit for sucking at our jobs.

Well, the offense ain't quitting at least--nice throw to Jefferson. With the D today, probably won't matter, especially if we give them an obvious onsides kick again.

You don't need picks to become a first round pick. If he's a good coverage DB that's fine.

so out of all the potential coaches, who would be most likely to get us good talent? I am thinking it might be EB.

Back