What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

I will start a petition to ban the next numbskull who badmouths Chipotle. It was started by a CU alum. It doesn’t matter if you like it or not. It’s off limits for criticism.

So let's use some logic here. Jon Embree criticism, off limits per the Not Sure rule. Eric Bieniemy, off limits per the Not Sure rule. Dave Logan, off limits per the Not Sure rule. Rick Reilly, off limits per the Not Sure rule.

Boombox Shut Up GIF

How long is it taking them to place this call?

Phone Call Houston GIF by Texas Archive of the Moving Image
SDSU tells the B12 that they have an invite from the P12, which is a P5 conference, thus they are to now be considered a P5 school, but the B12 deal allows for them to add up to Four schools that are currently P5 to the media deal for full shares.
Round about way, SDSU says to B12, we coming if you give us a full share.

Youre Tearing Me Apart James Dean GIF by filmeditor

i feel like we know less about what is happening than when this thread was initially started.

**** it. let's ball. let the suits sort out the bull****.

SDSU tells the B12 that they have an invite from the P12, which is a P5 conference, thus they are to now be considered a P5 school, but the B12 deal allows for them to add up to Four schools that are currently P5 to the media deal for full shares.
Round about way, SDSU says to B12, we coming if you give us a full share.
Are you going to keep this under wraps on Allbuffs or go public with this? I feel like I just entered the B12 multiverse. 😂

As someone who’s grandma (born and raised in Mexico and moved here at 30) made legitimate Mexican food for me, this is patently false. Because I fkin love chipotle. Qdoba can piss off tho
I haven’t seen one lately, but Qdoba’s former ads with the happy 20 somethings raving about queso could incite violence.

I will start a petition to ban the next numbskull who badmouths Chipotle. It was started by a CU alum. It doesn’t matter if you like it or not. It’s off limits for criticism.
You're looking at this all wrong. We shouldn't badmouth Chipotle because it rocks. Conversely, we can badmouth Pasta Jay's because it sucks rotting beached whale anus.

You're looking at this all wrong. We shouldn't badmouth Chipotle because it rocks. Conversely, we can badmouth Pasta Jay's because it sucks rotting beached whale anus.
Pasta Jays also doesn’t have a couple thousand locations across the country.

As someone who’s grandma (born and raised in Mexico and moved here at 30) made legitimate Mexican food for me, this is patently false. Because I fkin love chipotle.

OK, then another way to put this is Chipotle is to Mexican food as corn beef and cabbage is to French food.

Agenda Item Details
Meeting
Jun 19, 2023 - Special Board Meeting
Category
9:45 a.m. EXECUTIVE SESSION
Subject
Executive Session
Type
ACTION
Recommended Action
RESOLVED that the Board of Regents go into executive session. As permitted by section 24-6-402 (3), Colorado Revised Statutes, the board will discuss the following matter as announced and pursuant to the subsection as listed below:
- (a)(II), Legal advice on a specific matter - athletics matter at CU Boulder (track and field)

Track and Field ?

Man, I love tortillas but I finally moved to the burrito bowl for this very reason. Had about 4 Chipotle tortillas in a row blow out on me, and I just waved the white flag on them.
They'll give you the tortilla on the side. Or you can just stop overstuffing your damn burritos. You don't need every single ingredient!

Back