What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

CL14A8fUAAEt5MZ.jpg

Really are you serious? Adding sdsu is stupid as it is! I respect your knowledge of the game but the San Diego marlet is a sh** hole. Nobody cares about sdsu. If they do follow college sports at all it’s either usc, ucla, or teams in the BIG. They are all from other areas. Hell they can’t even keep an nfl team. Please don’t tell me it keeps a foothold in recruiting ca. when was the last great player we got out of ca since we joined the pac. We did better before we joined.

MWC is trying to keep SDSU or at least make max dollars from them leaving. I don't think I've seen a conference come this hard at this type of situation. AAC and others have simply collected their money and amicably wished well to the departing member(s).
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Tedric? Ahkello? Chidobe? Richardson?

Hell, most of the Buffs who have been drafted over the last 10 years are from California. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
God you are the big ahole I thought you were. You self righteous elitist piece of sh**. Do you realize Georgia sent your left wing crap to the majority. And to think your wonderful Cu degree that you are so protecting gave us this narrow minded thinking. Amazing

Umm, dude…this is a University of Colorado board. It seems pretty clear you thought you were on the Dixie Boys board.

Tedric? Ahkello? Chidobe? Richardson?

Hell, most of the Buffs who have been drafted over the last 10 years are from California. :ROFLMAO:
Ok but only 4? In 10 plus yrs. three of those were in 2016. What else yo got. That’s less than .5 a yr. Out of let’s say 23 recruits a year, (not all from ca) thats not a great track record. How many before we joined the pac? You are making my point

Really are you serious? Adding sdsu is stupid as it is! I respect your knowledge of the game but the San Diego marlet is a sh** hole. Nobody cares about sdsu. If they do follow college sports at all it’s either usc, ucla, or teams in the BIG. They are all from other areas. Hell they can’t even keep an nfl team. Please don’t tell me it keeps a foothold in recruiting ca. when was the last great player we got out of ca since we joined the pac. We did better before we joined.
Going to guess which school you went to.

1) You referenced the Big 8 so it’s either KU, KSU, OSU, ISU, TT or possibly Baylor

2) You’re pretty dumb but that doesn’t rule anyone out yet

3) However I’ll eliminate KU because it’s an AAU school and they have “some” standards there

4) I’ll eliminate KSU and OSU because neither feel that strongly about Colorado

5) That leaves ISU, TT or Baylor. I’ll go with Baylor because what you’re doing (making a fool out of yourself) is on brand for them.

sherlock holmes GIF by BBC

Since 2013, eight Buffs have been selected in the first four rounds of the NLF draft. Five of them are from California (Bakhtiari, Richardson, Awuzie, Witherspoon, Thompson).

Going to guess which school you went to.

1) You referenced the Big 8 so it’s either KU, KSU, OSU, ISU, TT or possibly Baylor

2) You’re pretty dumb but that doesn’t rule anyone out yet

3) However I’ll eliminate KU because it’s an AAU school and they have “some” standards there

4) I’ll eliminate KSU and OSU because neither feel that strongly about Colorado

5) That leaves ISU, TT or Baylor. I’ll go with Baylor because what you’re doing (making a fool out of yourself) is on brand for them.

sherlock holmes GIF by BBC

God you are the big dumbass I thought you were. TT and Baylor were never in the Big 8.

I’ll say one thing about dead people. If they’re trying to briefly reappear and tell us things they’re having a heckuva hard time doing it.

Last edited:
This has gotten ugly, I miss the days of spirited discussions of cable/streaming revenue streams and related minutiae.

We think we’re so intelligent and can argue with each other for months about something nobody really knows anything about. Call each other idiots because one person who doesn’t know what they’re talking about doesn’t like what another person who doesn’t know what he’s talking about said. Meanwhile a ****ing insect can tell a bunch of other insects the exact location (within a few feet) of a bunch of flowers 3 miles away, and then they all work together to get the food. If all buffs was a bee colony it would be dead in a month.

There are hundred and hundred of pages of pure nothingness on here in this thread.

Quick summary: USC and UCLA are leaving > we’re going to the big 12 > we’re staying in the pac 12 > going to big 12! > staying in Pac > San Diego state and SMU rumors> going > staying…..

No one knows anything. Too much talk.

Let’s just go now and win in whatever conference we’re in going forward. CP is gonna build us into a winner.

We think we’re so intelligent and can argue with each other for months about something nobody really knows anything about. Call each other idiots because one person who doesn’t know what they’re talking about doesn’t like what another person who doesn’t know what he’s talking about said. Meanwhile a ****ing insect can tell a bunch of other insects the exact location (within a few feet) of a bunch of flowers 3 miles away, and then they all work together to get the food. If all buffs was a bee colony it would be dead in a month.

God you are a bigger blowhard than I thought you were.

There are hundred and hundred of pages of pure nothingness on here in this thread.

Quick summary: USC and UCLA are leaving > we’re going to the big 12 > we’re staying in the pac 12 > going to big 12! > staying in Pac > San Diego state and SMU rumors> going > staying…..

No one knows anything. Too much talk.

Let’s just go now and win in whatever conference we’re in going forward. CP is gonna build us into a winner.

Have you read ANY of this thread?

Back