What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

Leonard Nimoy Reaction GIF

I want to apologize.

Okay, I was having a little (too much) fun freaking out about joining our new conference yesterday. Obviously, I'm not overly excited about the Big XII brand.

However, I appreciate the warm welcome our new conference mates have offered us, and I apologize for being less than gracious about accepting those messages.* So thank you Big XII for throwing us a lifeline. We've been a horrible football team, and don't deserve it, and I'm grateful that you'll have us back. And I'm sorry that we weren't the team we hoped we would be during our time with the PAC, so apologies to our (most recent) former conference. I wish that had been better.

*The message or gratitude does not apply to those evil ****s at Baylor. **** them for covering up murder and rape at an institutional level, hiding behind some sort of faux morality in the name of religion and also for being general assholes (in particular former disgraced Regent Buddy Jones). **** Baylor.
You used to be cool. Now? A shell.

Some tweets out there are talking about a surprise P12 school contacting the B12.

I don’t think it is OSU or WSU.

That narrows it down to Stanford & Cal and I’d think Cal is that surprise school. That would implode the P12.
Cal is not going to the Big12.
Worst fit ever.
I've read they aren't welcome there.

The Pac12 has media allies? Who knew.
Maybe if they’d have mentioned that…. This could have all been…. Ok. Probably not.

Interesting side note: listening to Brian and Adam’s discussion of just the differences between the PAC12 media day and the BIG12 media days illustrates how half-ass the PAC12 is in everything it does—even beef jerky (who knew beef jerky could be an both an exemplar of conference incompetence and metaphor for why CU left: quite simply, CU went for the bigger bag. Yep.).

Last edited:
Some tweets out there are talking about a surprise P12 school contacting the B12.

I don’t think it is OSU or WSU.

That narrows it down to Stanford & Cal and I’d think Cal is that surprise school. That would implode the P12.
Did you forget about UW and UO?

I want to apologize.

Okay, I was having a little (too much) fun freaking out about joining our new conference yesterday. Obviously, I'm not overly excited about the Big XII brand.

However, I appreciate the warm welcome our new conference mates have offered us, and I apologize for being less than gracious about accepting those messages.* So thank you Big XII for throwing us a lifeline. We've been a horrible football team, and don't deserve it, and I'm grateful that you'll have us back. And I'm sorry that we weren't the team we hoped we would be during our time with the PAC, so apologies to our (most recent) former conference. I wish that had been better.

*The message or gratitude does not apply to those evil ****s at Baylor. **** them for covering up murder and rape at an institutional level, hiding behind some sort of faux morality in the name of religion and also for being general assholes (in particular former disgraced Regent Buddy Jones). **** Baylor.
WTF???

I'm really enjoying Twitter right now. A ton of BIG XII teams fans are defending CU against the onslaught of ridicule from the remaining Pac 12-3 members. Anger and envy starting to come through. We left at the perfect time.

Many may have wanted CU to stay in the weakened and now sinking Pac boat, but it feels good to be desired.

Back