What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

hmmmmm

Also, would any of you want to add Stanford to the B12?

No Way Meme GIF

When hell freezes over! I don’t want Stanford or cal near us.
The problem with the current Big12 without Stanford though is the quality of the tailgating options on road trips is significantly worse. Stanford might be one of the best tailgate experiences in college football. The Wine Room on Ramona street makes the best charcuterie platter for tailgating and I doubt any other Big12 city can come close.

The problem with the current Big12 without Stanford though is the quality of the tailgating options on road trips is significantly worse. Stanford might be one of the best tailgate experiences in college football. The Wine Room on Ramona street makes the best charcuterie platter for tailgating and I doubt any other Big12 city can come close.
I heard Yormark is getting Buc-ee's to sell charcuterie boards in order to lure Stanford.

No one tailgates like Cal

bonnaroo 2016 hacky sack GIF by Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival

Can verify. The tailgating at Stanford is outstanding.

I could see two 8 team leagues in the conference. Geographically something like:
UofA
ASU
BYU
Utah
CU
Kansas
Kansas State
OSU

That leaves all of the Texas schools with the Midwest teams
Why would we want that? We want to be in Texas (and FL) as much as possible. No need for divisions. 3 permanent rivals and 6 other rotating conference games

Why would we want that? We want to be in Texas (and FL) as much as possible. No need for divisions. 3 permanent rivals and 6 other rotating conference games
I wasn't presenting a wish list, just looking at it geographically. You're right, we definitely want to play in Texas often. Also, I've been remodeling my house, no time to keep up with the 20+ pages of new daily information in this thread.

I don’t think that we have a poster that is more Big 12 than ol’ Fred.
No problem here! Couldn’t agree more! Couldn’t stand our affiliation w the pac. No rivalries boring games with other fans not giving a **** etc… all you people who are bitching about realignment, we are going back to our roots which are and still is the western plains. We are not a west coast school and never were. No matter how many of you people think we are, we never fit in. Bring It on!

Back