What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

Agenda Item Details
Meeting
Jun 19, 2023 - Special Board Meeting
Category
9:45 a.m. EXECUTIVE SESSION
Subject
Executive Session
Type
ACTION
Recommended Action
RESOLVED that the Board of Regents go into executive session. As permitted by section 24-6-402 (3), Colorado Revised Statutes, the board will discuss the following matter as announced and pursuant to the subsection as listed below:
- (a)(II), Legal advice on a specific matter - athletics matter at CU Boulder (track and field)

Track and Field ?
Appropriate, Prime has recruited a lot of speed.

They'll give you the tortilla on the side. Or you can just stop overstuffing your damn burritos. You don't need every single ingredient!
You don't know what I ask for in my MFing burritos. Calm your damn assumptions. Plus, I don't stuff a ****ing thing in there. That is the responsibility of the Chipotle burrito barista.

Also, I can't be bothered to assemble a to-go burrito myself. **** that noise. I'll eat it out of a bowl, with a fork, like the GD gentleman I am.

Agenda Item Details
Meeting
Jun 19, 2023 - Special Board Meeting
Category
9:45 a.m. EXECUTIVE SESSION
Subject
Executive Session
Type
ACTION
Recommended Action
RESOLVED that the Board of Regents go into executive session. As permitted by section 24-6-402 (3), Colorado Revised Statutes, the board will discuss the following matter as announced and pursuant to the subsection as listed below:
- (a)(II), Legal advice on a specific matter - athletics matter at CU Boulder (track and field)

Track and Field ?
****. I wonder if this has to do with Wetmore.

Anyone who mocks Chipotle deserves to stand in Ralphie’s trailer with her fast approaching the trailer.

You don't know what I ask for in my MFing burritos. Calm your damn assumptions. Plus, I don't stuff a ****ing thing in there. That is the responsibility of the Chipotle burrito barista.

Also, I can't be bothered to assemble a to-go burrito myself. **** that noise. I'll eat it out of a bowl, with a fork, like the GD gentleman I am.
stripes lighten GIF

Also, you don’t have to assemble anything. Take a bite of your bowl. Then take a bite of tortilla. Pretty simple. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Man, I love tortillas but I finally moved to the burrito bowl for this very reason. Had about 4 Chipotle tortillas in a row blow out on me, and I just waved the white flag on them.
Those blowouts are typically caused by the employee hitting the edge of the serving spoon against the tortilla and creating a “fault line” when adding the rice. With so many locations now, it’s very difficult to find employees who know what they doing. I live in Ohio now and it can be painful watching some kid struggle to wrap a burrito.

Those blowouts are typically caused by the employee hitting the edge of the serving spoon against the tortilla and creating a “fault line” when adding the rice. With so many locations now, it’s very difficult to find employees who know what they doing. I live in Ohio now and it can be painful watching some kid struggle to wrap a burrito.
Burrito shark jumped.

hey guys which piece of **** bottom feeder fast food gmo pesticide factory farmed inhumanely processed hfcs “ hamburger” is better? The whopper or the Big Mac?

And will it keep us in the pac?
oh my god wow GIF by CBC

Tacos not good IMO. At least 5 places in Boulder better.
Much better at the restaurant than door dashed I have found, but they’re fast casual so not expecting miracles. I appreciate they actually have hot sauce that’s actually hot - their Diablo sauce is no joke.

Much better at the restaurant than door dashed I have found, but they’re fast casual so not expecting miracles. I appreciate they actually have hot sauce that’s actually hot - their Diablo sauce is no joke.
Some friends and I meet at Torchy’s on Saturday mornings for a breakfast taco. Completely agree on how much better the food is at the restaurant. My recommendation is to ask the kid at the counter what their favorite taco is. In my experience, they will tell you about some weird taco mashup that is really tasty. My friends and I have started naming each unique taco after the cashier that tells us about them. Latest favorite for me is the Brushfire minus the sour cream and add fried shrimp. It’s the Katherine. And it’s pretty good.

Some friends and I meet at Torchy’s on Saturday mornings for a breakfast taco. Completely agree on how much better the food is at the restaurant. My recommendation is to ask the kid at the counter what their favorite taco is. In my experience, they will tell you about some weird taco mashup that is really tasty. My friends and I have started naming each unique taco after the cashier that tells us about them. Latest favorite for me is the Brushfire minus the sour cream and add fried shrimp. It’s the Katherine. And it’s pretty good.
Brushfire is my go-to, but I like your substitution, I’ll have to try that.

Torchy’s vs Chipotle is so painfully WASPy

If the source is anything besides an Abuelita or a truck, you’re doing it wrong. Very wrong.

You uncultured swine need arepas and jesus
We have good hole in the wall taco places (and trucks) here too. Nothing wrong with a Torchy’s taco (and some good coffee from home) with friends.

i am amused at a ku fan trash talking about program quality. i guess some people think basketball counts? it doesn't, really. football is the straw that stirs the drink and, frankly,, you guys are awful and have always been awful. i mean we are something like 45-20 all time against ku and that includes some lean years for us.
Yeah, but they would bend us over right now

Back