What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

Where and when it all ends, nobody knows. But eventually, if the Washington Huskies are making their fifth trip east of the fall, on their way to end the regular season in College Park, Md., instead of playing their natural rival in Pullman, there will be a reckoning. The existential questions: “How did we get here? What are we doing? Why did we let this escalate beyond all reason?”

They put out a statement saying they're going to continue playing WSU

Coming off a 1-11 season with a program on life support, he landed Coach Prime, elevated us from the worst P5 conference to the 3rd overall, got us a pay raise, and positioned us to be much more competitive athletically and attractive for future move to the top 2 next cycle. RG had a ballsy ****in' offseason.

One could argue that if he showed those same balls in years prior, we wouldn't have been in that mess. But all things considered, I'll say well done RG.
i think the combo of todd saliman, who is "one of us" from the old days and die-hard about CU athletics and a friendlier BoR including the great wanda james who is also old enough to remember how good we can be AND the slow but irreversible march of phillip into retirement helped a lot here.

and, as we all said for years to CU and its officials and to each other: Proof of Life goes a long ****ing way with boosters. at least show us you are actually trying to win. look at the mega donors who have stepped up. and look at the rank and file Buff Club money. everything is starting to work again.

thank you to RG and all of the above.

we have a chance again. let's not **** up a good thing. those that do not learn from our CU football history are doomed to repeat it.

This considerably mitigates the ****tiness of our move. We are now in the geographic center (roughly) of the conference for the first time.
yes.

we live to fight another day. i am very happy about the others coming with us. i hope there are spots for wsu and osu-- i have been to away games at both places. these are good and passionate fans who support teams that have always had an uphill battle to compete. they would be good adds.

i think the combo of todd saliman, who is "one of us" from the old days and die-hard about CU athletics and a friendlier BoR including the great wanda james who is also old enough to remember how good we can be AND the slow but irreversible march of phillip into retirement helped a lot here.

and, as we all said for years to CU and its officials and to each other: Proof of Life goes a long ****ing way with boosters. at least show us you are actually trying to win. look at the mega donors who have stepped up. and look at the rank and file Buff Club money. everything is starting to work again.

thank you to RG and all of the above.

we have a chance again. let's not **** up a good thing. those that do not learn from our CU football history are doomed to repeat it.
Screw you! You are the biggest hypocrite! Just a week ago you were railing against the move!

While I am happy the team I care about landed on their feet, I am not happy with where we travel and play.

It isn’t the big 12 we once rode. California and Washington are nice places to visit.

Go buffs.

Hear me out..,

B1G adds Stanford and Cal bringing them to 20. The break into two divisions.

One division is USC, UCLA, Oregon, Washington, Stanford, Cal, Nebraska, Iowa, Purdue, and Indiana. Perhaps they call this the PAC 10.

The other division is OSU, UM, Minnesota, Rutgers, PSU, MSU, Maryland, Wisconsin, Illinois, and Northwestern in the other division. Maybe call this the BIG 10.

Could work

The east coast trips are still stupid though.
good, i hope it sucks for all of them and they drop games because they are tired, out of their element, jet lagged, and playing in the ****ing frozen ass tundra of the midwest in the dead of winter. i am sorry for the athletes that will have to endure this bull **** but it brings a players union closer to reality and then we can hope reason starts to come back to this sport that tv networks are ****ing destroying.

a fall game back in the old big 8, razzing the other team's fans in a good natured way and sharing booze and food before kickoff. that **** is special. if we can eventually get some of that back, i will be happy.

good, i hope it sucks for all of them and they drop games because they are tired, out of their element, jet lagged, and playing in the ****ing frozen ass tundra of the midwest in the dead of winter. i am sorry for the athletes that will have to endure this bull **** but it brings a players union closer to reality and then we can hope reason starts to come back to this sport that tv networks are ****ing destroying.

a fall game back in the old big 8, razzing the other team's fans in a good natured way and sharing booze and food before kickoff. that **** is special. if we can eventually get some of that back, i will be happy.
Screw you !

Screw you! You are the biggest hypocrite! Just a week ago you were railing against the move!
fred, i want what is best for CU. have you considered counseling? i wish the pac could have held itself together but here we are now.

try to keep up. and if you won't do counseling maybe try a gummy.

Fashion Judging You GIF by MOODMAN

Hear me out..,

One division is USC, UCLA, Oregon, Washington, Stanford, Cal, Nebraska, Iowa, Purdue, and Indiana. Perhaps they call this the PAC 10.

The other division is OSU, UM, Minnesota, Rutgers, PSU, MSU, Maryland, Wisconsin, Illinois, and Northwestern in the other division. Maybe call this the BIG 10.

Could work

Winner of each division could play in the Rose Bowl?

Hear me out..,

Could work
It would be cool to figure out some sort of championship, maybe the Pac 10 Division winner vs the Big 10 Division winner. This could be thought of as perhaps the Rose Bowl…..or maybe something more likely to catch on

fred, i want what is best for CU. have you considered counseling? i wish the pac could have held itself together but here we are now.

try to keep up. and if you won't do counseling maybe try a gummy.

Fashion Judging You GIF by MOODMAN
No you don’t. You want is best for you! and cal ain’t it. i Keep whining and crying because you do it so well

Back