1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CU Keeps Season Alive With 9-8 OT Win Over SDSU

Discussion in 'University of Colorado News and Olympic Sports' started by cmgoods, May 2, 2014.

1. cmgoods

cmgoods Olympic Sports Mod Club Member

Read more...
    Box Score

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

At 4-0 in OT, it is more than luck or good fortune. That's a large enough sample size to say there is something special going on with the culture of this program.

3. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Very impressive for a first-year program. How many first year programs get the third seed in their conference tournament? I'll admit that I know close to nothing about lacrosse. But I do know that a first year program typically struggles. There aren't any true veterans on the team. They're all freshmen and sophomores. It's hard to recruit to a program that has no history at all.

This coach is a keeper.

4. cmgoods

cmgoods Olympic Sports Mod Club Member

It's crazy how this team has only two sophomores and the other 21 are freshmen and they are doing as well as they are. Just imagine what this team will be like when they are juniors and seniors.

5. buff190

buff190 Club Member Club Member

Anyone going to the game tonight? I'm considering it if I can talk my grandson in to going. We got our butts handed to us the first time we played Stanford but I would like to show some support just for their effort on the whole season...and you never know, maybe we can get them this time!