What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Lax Concludes Home Season Against ODU, Cal

cmgoods

Olympic Sports Mod
Club Member
QUICKLY: Following back-to-back overtime thrillers, the University of Colorado lacrosse teamconcludes its inaugural home season at Kittredge Field this weekend. CU (8-6, 5-2 Mountain Pacific Sports Federation) hosts Old Dominion at 4 p.m. on Friday, April 18. Be one of the first 200 fans in attendance and receive free CU lacrosse socks! Be a part of the EPIC Book Drive and bring a new or used book for kids ages eight and under to the game. Watch the Buffs take on conference opponent California on Sunday, April 20 at 11:30 a.m.

GAME CHANGES: Please be advised of several changes to Sunday’s game. The game has been moved from Prentup Field to Kittredge. Due to the venue change, the egg hunt has been cancelled and fans must be at Kitt by 11:30 a.m. (the new start time).

SCOUTING THE OLD DOMINION LADY MONARCHS: ODU holds a 3-9 record, grabbing wins over Stetson, Liberty and Saint Joseph’s. The Lady Monarchs are winless in their last four games, though all but their 19-8 loss to then-No. 16 Virginia have been by two or fewer goals. ODU averages 11.34 goals per game, while allowing an average of 13.59. The Lady Monarchs rank 20th in the nation in caused turnovers, with an average of 9.5 per game. Ashmore Standing and Kallie McCormick each individually rank in the top 38 in caused turnovers. Eleven Lady Monarchs have score goals, with six netting 10 or more. Emily Austerberry leads the team with 28 goals, 10 assists and 27 draw controls. Jessica Liberty (21 goals and 11 assists) and Connor Carson (10 goals and 11 assists) each also have double-doubles on the season.

LIVE STREAM: Can’t make it to the games? Watch the live stream at buffs.me/buffslive.

Game Notes
Read more...
Live Stats | Live Stream

Last edited:
Need to get this win tomorrow.

We'd actually be looking at a winning season in Year One.

Future is so ****ing bright for this program.

Bohn absolutely crushed this hire. I don't think we could have asked for a better head coach to come build a program here.

I'm working on a project for school, so there will be limited play-by-play from me today.

GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marie Moore opens up the scoring to make it 1-0 Buffs

GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Marie Moore with her 2nd of the game ties the game 2-2

GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnna Fusco gives the Buffs the lead back 3-2 with 16 minutes remaining in the 1st half

I turn away for a couple of minutes and ODU has added 3 more goals to take a 6-3 lead

GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amelia Brown cuts their lead down to 6-4

GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amelia Brown with another one to make it 6-5 ODU with 6 minutes remaining in the 1st half

GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Cali Castagnola gets her first of the game to make it 7-6 ODU

GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lead is now just one goal as Sarah Lautman gets her first

GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah Lautman with back to back goals has tied it at 8

GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buffs take a 9-8 lead on a goal from Katie MacLeay, her 1st of the game

GGGGGGGGOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buffs take a 2 goal lead 10-8 from a goal by Johnna Fusco, her 2nd of the game with about 10 minutes left

GGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cali Castagnola gets her 2nd to give the Buffs an 11-8 lead

GGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amelia Brown with the hat trick to give the Buffs a 12-8 lead with 6:53 remaining. There's still plenty of time left, but this one looks over to me.

Back