What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Dad and stepmother will be visiting from Texas next week, so - thankfully - we will be doing other stuff and not sitting through this game live. And if it's that bad, we likely won't watch any of the recording, either.

friends sleep GIF

Working a JV volleyball tournament at Colorado Academy that will probably be more interesting than this mess. The more ugly it gets, the more likely Karl goes.

Thinking about an Oklahoma-Minnesota parlay.

Last edited:
I'm somehow not surprised that this is the game I get to see in person in my home state. The last 20 years of complete ineptitude culminating in witnessing this garbage.

I'll still proudly wear my Buffs gear but it's hard to be a fan right now.

At least I'll get to boo HCKD in person...

I'm somehow not surprised that this is the game I get to see in person in my home state. The last 20 years of complete ineptitude culminating in witnessing this garbage.

I'll still proudly wear my Buffs gear but it's hard to be a fan right now.

At least I'll get to boo HCKD in person...
You will witness history. The greatest Minnesota rushing game since Bronko Nagurski.

CU is a mess. Cannot move the ball on offense, cannot stop the run on defense, punter who cannot flip the field, etc.
One thing from that AFA game, it is obvious that Shrout cannot pass on the run. So they will have to quit rolling him out but am not sure they can keep a clean pocket. Minnesota has improved their offense by getting rid of their Offensive Coordinator.

I expect it to be ugly.

Watching CU-Minn and Neb-OU the same day? Cumulative score could be epic. I'll say 124-17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back