What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU players in the NFL

Jacksonville game was great. If LS had tried to prolong the play - I don't know if he could have, need to see the replay - the game was over.

LaFleur would not rule out Bakhtiari for Thursday night’s game at the Cardinals, though it would seem unlikely he could play with so few practice reps. He only returned to practice last week, nine and a half months after knee surgery to repair his torn ACL. LaFleur said Bakhtiari’s status is day to day.

link

He has a drop too, he'll be alright though.
3 Catches, 5 targets, 27 yards although on one catch he probably should have extended and picked up the first instead of trying to avoid the defender and ending up a yard short of the first.

orxnl1rfvtoouernae6h.jpg

You know what they say about NFL careers for RBs. Could be the end.

View attachment 48221
That sucks. Doesn't feel like he was given much of a chance there. He's viewed as a small RB who isn't good in the passing game, which I don't understand considering he was always a good receiver in college. I hate to say this, but hopefully he gets a chance with the Pats who have shown the propensity to utilize guys like him

Phil is better off getting cut from that **** show anyway. I believe he'll get a shot somewhere, no idea where.

That sucks. Doesn't feel like he was given much of a chance there. He's viewed as a small RB who isn't good in the passing game, which I don't understand considering he was always a good receiver in college. I hate to say this, but hopefully he gets a chance with the Pats who have shown the propensity to utilize guys like him
It was a bad place for him to go. I hope he gets a shot somewhere but am afraid it will be tough.

Maybe with Gordon gone next year, the Broncos will be in the market for a cheap RB2/3
I had the feeling Paton wasn’t very high on him. Taking off the Black ‘n Gold colored glasses, he’s small and takes a beating so is a little injury prone. I’ve sort of felt that he should be used more as a sort of hybrid back in the passing game.

Back