What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU STUDENTS, do not rush field when we beat eastern washington...

I got all you bastids beat. I rushed the field in Lincoln in 1990. One of my ROTC buddies whipped out his package and started pissing on the "N". He was promptly arrested. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life. :lol:

That is terrible that he got arrested...wasn't there a drought back then? He was just helping out the astroturf since it looked a little dry. Anyone would do that...

I got all you bastids beat. I rushed the field in Lincoln in 1990. One of my ROTC buddies whipped out his package and started pissing on the "N". He was promptly arrested. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life. :lol:

You've got to be kidding!! :wow: :lol:

That is terrible that he got arrested...wasn't there a drought back then? He was just helping out the astroturf since it looked a little dry. Anyone would do that...

Based on the conditions during that game it didn't look like they were in a drought. :smile2:

It's even funnier than that. He's standing there, pissing on the "N", and we're all like, "OMG what the hell are you doing?!" This cop comes up from behind him, grabs him by the back of the shirt and starts pushing him forward to get him off the field. That's right, he was, at that point, pissing himself. :lol:

Good times.

It's even funnier than that. He's standing there, pissing on the "N", and we're all like, "OMG what the hell are you doing?!" This cop comes up from behind him, grabs him by the back of the shirt and starts pushing him forward to get him off the field. That's right, he was, at that point, pissing himself. :lol:

Good times.
nice...

also, as far as rushing the field... let the dogs run... they're 18... have some fun... its not like you're giving the other team major reps... its just a good time to stand up and do something

I rushed when we beat KJUCO State 64-3 in 1990 to secure the Big 8 Title.

Same here. That was a great game to be at. I'll NEVER forget Alfred Williams getting that offensive TD late in that one. Good times good times. Especially since i was in the North end zone with my kid brother and the goalpost falling caused a static electricity charge when they fell and shocked a whole bunch of us.

And if I recall correctly, I think that was the same KSU team that played KU for the toilet bowl honors. Both teams were 0-10 going into that behemoth of a game, and ended up tying 7-7. Classic :lol:

Back