What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU to play a one & done at Ohio St??

We'll have the same issue the following year, as Utah is on the schedule as an OOC game. Although I suppose what we'll probably do is just keep the OOC games we have and hope the Pac 12 schedule provides us with a legitimate 6-game schedule. I kinda doubt that, though.

We'll have the same issue the following year, as Utah is on the schedule as an OOC game. Although I suppose what we'll probably do is just keep the OOC games we have and hope the Pac 12 schedule provides us with a legitimate 6-game schedule. I kinda doubt that, though.

Actually, we don't have a problem with the schedules we've signed (believe they go through 2016). Every year from 2011-2016 we have 4 non-conference games on the schedule. But 1 of the 4 in every year was against a Pac-10 team. As a member of the Pac-12, we'll play a 9-game conference schedule, the already scheduled games against the conference become conference games (or rescheduled or removed without penalty), and we've got our 3-game non-conference schedules already set up.

2011 was a unique case since we have a road game at Hawaii scheduled. That allows us to play a 13th game.

We are doing this to fix a one time scheduling issue, where we are scheduled to play Cal, but we are now going to be in conference with them. .

thank you, KPants. that's all i was wondering. Hey, good luck in the 12Pac. This husker will be rooting for you. Maybe we'll meet in the Grand-daddy of 'em all one day.

Thoughts? Article says no return game in Boulder.
http://www.buffzone.com/football/ci_15778580?source=rss

Sources have told the Camera that CU officials are on the verge of adding Ohio State to the 2011 schedule. If the proposed deal is finalized, the Buckeyes would host the Buffs in Columbus next fall.

CU would receive a payout in the neighborhood if $2 million for traveling to the Horseshoe. Ohio State would not make a return trip to Boulder.

OSU AD has said the $2 mil figure is not correct so who knows for sure.

Back