What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Utah Game Thread (11/25, 8PM on FS1)

If we had a chance of impressing our recruits on the fence, this definitely helped them make their minds up.

Expect us to lose 5 recruits this week.

So when you get absolutely outclassed and owned at every position on the field by a team with a losing record do we get to hear about how it’s just a “instant gratitude” fan base that’s the problem?

This is outrageous! Why don't the Buffs get a fire going after seeing Utah busting up plays and flying to the ball...like a decent defense is supposed to do on the field

MM looks like he is clueless or he doesn’t care. It’s gonna really suck if he doesn’t get the Ole Miss job

It's hilarious how people on here talk about the "talent" we have. Talent doesn't repeatedly drop passes. Talent doesn't get trucked by guys that weigh 100 pounds less. Talent doesn't repeatedly overthrow wide open receivers.

Talent is developed. You repeat things in practice that you want to emphasize. Repitition leads to instinctive, second nature reactions. Tune up technique. Set aside the players as back ups that cant perform it correctly. WTF are we doing in practice?

They thru and around our DL. Were tackling in the secondary. Ugh.

I’m glad i have a friend in town who wanted to go to Dave and busters. I chose here so i could watch the game, thankfully it was easy to walk away from this one. Good job buffs, what a 2017 season.

Florida, Arkansas, Tennessee, UCLA, Nebraska - I believe all those coaches were more successful than Mac in the same time span. Just sayin.

Back