What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Utah Game Thread (11/25, 8PM on FS1)

For anyone that still stands-up for coach Adams, I feel you must immediately seek a physician for analysis.

This O-line is ****!
Huckins pulled and got knocked on his ass when he went for the block...kind of a summary of CU FB this year.

Frankly, with HCMM's (or probably more accurately his agent's) obvious shilling to get the (as yet not open) Ole Miss job, I am enjoying watching HCMM on the sideline getting upset, knowing for certain that what he is thinking is "fellas, come on, you are costing me a SEC head coach job!" But that means we have him for at least one, and more realistically two, more years.

2nd and infinity, and you run a draw? Does MM get a bonus and a bigger budget for next season for not winning the conference and no bowl game in 17?

Why is Lindgren not happy with 6-7 yard gains on his pass play calls, rather than trying to gobble up ground with long slow developing routes. And if he wants the long routes, then please put in some full house protection and use some legitimate play fakes. We have the 3rd best running back around and we have not taught the QB how to have a solid play fake!!!

By the way, this could be worse if Alex was not punting this well!

It looks like we're playing a prevent, but that's just our usual ****ty defense.

Troy Williams is a very below average Power 5 QB, and he is looking like a superhero. I liked the earlier blitzing. I would really like to see Landman and Lewis on the field together?

I thought FatMac was the coach that ended the longest streak without a shutout in D1.
That honor went to Hawkins @ mizzou.

Went for it on 4th & 13 instead of kicking a chip shot field goal. ****er.

For MM bye week means taking a vacation from football. Vacation is over guys...time to play football again.

The CU defenders should take off their uniforms and put on some tutus and join the cheerleaders on the sideline. They don't belong on the field in a division 1 conference

Back