What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Utah Game Thread (11/25, 8PM on FS1)

Wait... did FS1 announce the position change we've all hoping for.. " bisharat, the special teams ace and back up Linebacker with the tackle for Colorado"

WTF! If you get your hands on it, catch the damn ball. Also, somebody needs to remind Montez that converting a third down isn't the same as trying to throw the ball through a brick wall.

According to the play-by-play guy you all finally got your wish. Beau Bisharat, backup linebacker. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: I guess I need to type faster. lol

GB said that this game could hinge on players having checked it in for the season on both sides.

God I hope not. CU should be playing with fire, they're playing for bowl eligibility. If they have checked out that's on the seniors and coaches.

Watch the Dline...they don't go up field, they all stand up immediately and wait for the contact to come to them.

Wow, this is pathetic defense. I mean, it's exactly what I expected, but that doesn't mean it's not pathetic

Back