What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs. Cal - Oct 15th Pregame Thread

I’ll agree on that. Guess my thought was more rhethoric…what were we doing/thinking before? Why did we just take pure pain game after game and no calibration. When I do wrong, I try to adjust, if doesn’t work, I go again and again and again. You should never be married to anything…apart from wifey if you are in to that (I am)
Gotcha, yeah been wondering that myself. It's like the mantra was, "try something else? No I'd rather suck and blame it on the players."

Well , finally broke down and bought FuboTV so I can see Pac 12 network televised games for the first time since we moved to the conference…aaaaand they’re showing a Klay Thompson documentary. I give up
Confused on this one. Watching the game on FuboTV

Props to Chatman so far. Chris Wilson was so bad though that a relatively inexperienced coach who’s never been a DC can install a new scheme in under two weeks and have the team looking that much better with the same players. Really mind boggling incompetence before the first half today.
Helps to play a basura offense too

Well , finally broke down and bought FuboTV so I can see Pac 12 network televised games for the first time since we moved to the conference…aaaaand they’re showing a Klay Thompson documentary. I give up
Don’t sweat it if you singed up for anything longer than a few months…they surely file for bk soonish

Camera man needs to be fired into the sun! Put him/her on the same rocket with Sanford.

Back