What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs. Cal - Oct 15th Pregame Thread

Oct 15th-

Parents Weekend so should be a decent crowd.
I'm looking forward to going knowing I don't have to root for a Buffs loss anymore.
Curious to see if the defense shows up a bit now that some of the cancer has been removed and if McCown continues to progress.
I'm expecting +10.5 or so line.
I didn't read the date.... I knew we were off!

Oct 15th-

Parents Weekend so should be a decent crowd.
I'm looking forward to going knowing I don't have to root for a Buffs loss anymore.
Curious to see if the defense shows up a bit now that some of the cancer has been removed and if McCown continues to progress.
I'm expecting +10.5 or so line.
+10.5??? Cal beat Arizona by 18 and Arizona was 17.5 point favorite over CU

I would guess it'll be closer to +20.5

@manhattanbuff what say you?

Shouldn't we have an "Official Bye-Week Thread?"

I can only imagine the interesting comments that would garner. We might even be favored.

wait... no, we wouldn't be favored.

Ashton Logan was dismissed from team. Very end of the press conference today, they said it to the journalists in the room right before the video ended.

I will be interested in how the team responds or what changes are made on defense (or offense). I am not optimistic on any real improvement but one can hope.

I think I saw that the 15th is a whiteout.
I know I’m in the minority, but I really hope they bust out the stormtrooper unis.
The multiple uniform options helps in recruiting and marketing. I think they’re cool.

hopefully, they play better with wilson and dorrell gone. i don't expect to see a win, but i do expect to see something better than what we got so far this year.

we all need a little boost of hope. keep the guys we can build with out of the transfer portal, catch the eye of a possible hc who thinks he can make something work here, etc.

not matt ruhe by the way.

We need a thread in the bazaar on "Bill O'Brain"
hopefully, they play better with wilson and dorrell gone. i don't expect to see a win, but i do expect to see something better than what we got so far this year.

we all need a little boost of hope. keep the guys we can build with out of the transfer portal, catch the eye of a possible hc who thinks he can make something work here, etc.

not matt ruhe by the way.
Simple expectation: Don't make me want to to turn on Sanford and Son reruns because I'm bored with the CU game.

Going to be tough to replace KD on game day. I am a little concerned to see how the team reacts to not being coached up or acknowledged by the HC during the game. How will the they know what they should’ve known if no one is there to not point it out?

Going to be tough to replace KD on game day. I am a little concerned to see how the team reacts to not being coached up or acknowledged by the HC during the game. How will the they know what they should’ve known if no one is there to not point it out?
I'm going to be way confused when Sanford starts talking in his head set

Dude says "process" way the **** to much

Full of coach speak and not as impressed by him now

Back