What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs. Eastern Washington prediction thread

This Eastern Washington squad makes me nervous. I'm glad we're at home.

EWU's strength goes with our weakness...it will be closer than you think but:

CU:45
EWU: 31

38 - CU
21 - EWU

Though I'm really hoping our O can hang more than that on them... How's EWU's D-Line? Darrell Scott's first 100+ yd game?? First of many!! :thumbsup:

Wouldn't this be a good game for CU to just line up and run the ball about 45-50 times? I would think a nice ball control offense where CU has about a 10 minute time-of-possession advantage would make a pretty one-sided affair.

Wouldn't this be a good game for CU to just line up and run the ball about 45-50 times? I would think a nice ball control offense where CU has about a 10 minute time-of-possession advantage would make a pretty one-sided affair.

We'll need to do that against WVU & FSU & Texas & Misery & KU...may as well start practicing it.

:yeahthat:

Sounded like EWU ran some pretty gimmicky stuff defensively against TTs gimmicky offense (2 DL rushing and everybody else dropping into coverage, etc.). They won't be able to load up against the run or the pass that way against CU, which will make the talent level difference that much more glaring. Because of that, I say...

CU 48
EWU 24

I do think our secondary may struggle at times against their passing attack, and a late garbage time score gives them more points than CSU... :huh:

42-31 Buffs win. It is possible that CU could trail early in this game. It will be a good test for our pass D, and D line. We need better pressure out of the front 4 on D.

CU always seems to start slow against teams like this.

Hi there. First time-poster, long time lurker. I'll go with....

CU 38
EW 13

CU 48
EW 17

I see lots of yards on the ground for CU in this one. Lots and lots of yards on the ground. I don't think these guys are used to seeing a power running team.

Buffs win via forfeit, as EWU decides not to even show up.

The result is a massive party on Folsom Field

I'm thinking the same thing...Sumler and Scott will get well over 100 with Speedy getting 75 and Moyd picking up 40. It's up to our o-line to wear EW down and keep the ball out of the EW offence's hands. I say...

Buffs - 42
EW - 14

Rushing yards - 440

Back