What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs. Zona Bighead Suggestions

Has this one been shopped to show 0.00 on the game clock?

this picture is one that went around and is simply wrong. The ESPN Graphic is slightly behind the official game clock. This shot shows that the backboard is not lit which should mean the ball is off. Anyway there are other photos with time still on the game clock and you can see it it still out of his hand. This is a bad picture.

this picture is one that went around and is simply wrong. The ESPN Graphic is slightly behind the official game clock. This shot shows that the backboard is not lit which should mean the ball is off. Anyway there are other photos with time still on the game clock and you can see it it still out of his hand. This is a bad picture.

Yes. I spent a lot of time looking at pictures and arguing the point in early January. I remember that the TV clock lagged the official, but in the most similar picture to this that I could remember, there was still 00.1 on the clock, I thought.

Thanks for the explanation.

Has this one been shopped to show 0.00 on the game clock?

Nope. That's exactly what it looked like. The official clock is the one that faces the court from above the backboard. The timer that faces the side and the ESPN clock on the screen are both irrelevant.

Back