What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU-WV Game thread................

New rule: Every pass needs to be completed at least ahead of the line of scrimmage.

Two big plays. First one just missed on a deep ball that we had NO coverage on.
The very next play is Noel Devine rush left for 77 yards and a TD. No Buff even close once he got through the first level.

Whats new? Turn on the tv, first thing I see is a 77 yard T.D run against our defense. The folks who were excited about the Wyoming win will take solace in the fact that we apparently moved the ball well before stalling. The realists will see a Buff team that remains mediocre.
Cheers.

jesus - they scored a TD in the time it took me to go from my car (where we missed the FG) and come into the hosue and turn the game on.

Speedy looking good.

Cody has to take a 10 yard drop just so he can see over the line.

Solder is getting schooled on the speed rush.

TD confirmed by replay.

Buffs keep running to the right side with a pulling guard ot tackle. The left side of the line is getting swamped on the rush, so hopefully WV doesn't stop it.

Speedy cant win this game for us all by himself. For God's sake where are Simmons and Simas even Wright. I am listening to these folks talk about how we have no talent at reciever and I am thinking yes we do!!!!!

Btw, is Scott hurt?

Back