What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU-WV Game thread................

What's his CU career record to this point?

It's garbage. What do you care? You really think cornbraska is "back" don't you? That's why you're in here with your schadenfreud. I'm real sure crazy bo and company are this close to competing with Texas and Oklahoma. Beat a ranked team then get back to us hoss.

C'mon dude. I'll bet it was closer than you thought. We'll get a couple few more wins this year. Is it going to be a good year? Probably not. But surely better than 1-11.

WTF??!??:wow:
Delude youself all you want...we're headed for the toilet!! No better than last year in Hawks "10 wins..no excuses" year. Fire his ass now...sent my email!!!

It's garbage. What do you care? You really think cornbraska is "back" don't you? That's why you're in here with your schadenfreud. I'm real sure crazy bo and company are this close to competing with Texas and Oklahoma. Beat a ranked team then get back to us hoss.

Hey. Back off just a some. Would you?

I have been following the Buffs long before you came to be in your birthday suit. Yes, I like the Huskers, but I don't flame the Buffs around here, and I would not on any other board.

Sleep well tonight!

WTF??!??:wow:
Delude youself all you want...we're headed for the toilet!! No better than last year in Hawks "10 wins..no excuses" year. Fire his ass now...sent my email!!!

Oh, I want to see him gone. And I'm not saying we're going to have a good year. We probably aren't. I'm just stating that I saw a little improvement on the field and I bet we win more than one game this year. I don't know why the hell I'm restating this. If you would have read my post, and looked through the red (as in anger. Not a neb. ref.) you would have realized that.

Oh, I want to see him gone. And I'm not saying we're going to have a good year. We probably aren't. I'm just stating that I saw a little improvement on the field and I bet we win more than one game this year. I don't know why the hell I'm restating this. If you would have read my post, and looked through the red (as in anger. Not a neb. ref.) you would have realized that.

OH Puleeeze!!! We are far past the point of hoping to see a little"improvement" 4th year??? His recruits??? No speed??? Bad play calling??? What the **** do you need????

OH Puleeeze!!! We are far past the point of hoping to see a little"improvement" 4th year??? His recruits??? No speed??? Bad play calling??? What the **** do you need????

Where the heck did I say I'm hoping to see a little improvement. I said, I saw a little and I bet we win more than one game. That is all. I'm not satisfied with winning 2 or even three more. Just pointing out that I bet we win more than one to the poster who said, "1-11 here we come". That's it, nothing more. Go look for an argument somewhere else.

Where the heck did I say I'm hoping to see a little improvement. I said, I saw a little and I bet we win more than one game. That is all. I'm not satisfied with winning 2 or even three more. Just pointing out that I bet we win more than one to the poster who said, "1-11 here we come". That's it, nothing more. Go look for an argument somewhere else.

I said "1-11" if you can even in your heart of hearts come up with "ENOUGH WINS" to justify this ****ing carnival keeping their jobs then....just say so!

For the record, I was a 5'8" punt returner in college who couldn't make anyone miss either. Every Sunday, the coach was intent on replacing me with a "playmaker" and lord I prayed he could find one because I hated the task.

By Thursday's practice, it was clear that nobody else could reliably catch the punt with a defense zeroing down on them at 100 mph. As much as the coach hated it, I was back in there every Saturday, mostly fair catching.

Every team struggles from time to time to find a guy who can take care of the ball AND make plays with it. I am pretty confident that's the case here.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Darryl Scott should be getting 25 carries because he's SOOOOO our best RB - not. He runs it right up Given's arse as well as any RB I've ever seen.

This team is woefully lacking playmakers. I guess the savior Simmons (the JC guy with one offer) isn't going to save us there either.

Back