What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CUBuffs.com: Buffs Announce 2017 Schedule, Will Play 13 Matches On Pac-12 Networks (Volleyball)

RSSBot

News Junkie
image_handler.aspx

Colorado will have 13 matches, seven home and six away, featured this volleyball season on Pac-12 Networks. All 13 of those matches are against Pac-12 opponents.

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Best wishes to the vball team this season. Get'ur'dun!

(If I have the time and inclination, may go in and look at the non-con opponents to see what their RPI and win-loss records looked like last season.)

Playing Penn State and Illinois in Big 1G/Pac 12 challenge at Illinois. May have to make a trip to Champaign.

The disappointing thing to me about this non-conference schedule is that there are only 4 of the 11 matches being played in Boulder. Granted 2 more are within driving distance since they are in Fort Collins but I would prefer to have a 50/50 split on non-conference matches included in my season ticket package.

Didn't CU host the Big 1G/Pac 12 challenge last season? I'm guessing that rotates home/away and that is two of the matches in non-conference.

Didn't CU host the Big 1G/Pac 12 challenge last season? I'm guessing that rotates home/away and that is two of the matches in non-conference.
Yes, CU hosted last season. I think this is the third year in the rotation. I believe UCLA played in year 1 with CU taking their place last year.

I don't know how many years the challenge is supposed to be held either. Have to look and see where Illinois plays their matches. I know they draw good crowds and even have a audio stream. Those matches will be big tests for CU.

I don't know how many years the challenge is supposed to be held either. Have to look and see where Illinois plays their matches. I know they draw good crowds and even have a audio stream. Those matches will be big tests for CU.
Illini web site is nice for this. Gives you a map from your location to the arena. It shouldn't be a bad drive for you. (Yes, I gave it passing thought but not happening from here)
http://fightingillini.com/sports/2015/3/24/huffhall_volleyball.aspx

Will most likely go to Champaign. I see that isn't where basketball is played. Once it's closer I will contact VB office at a ticket.

Won't be going to Illinois after all. Hotel rooms are outrageous so I looked at football schedule. Sure enough, there is a home football game on September 9.

Back