What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CUBuffs.com: Buffs Prepped To Host Prestigious Pac-12/Big Ten Challenge (Volleyball)

The Pac is tough. 8 teams either ranked or receiving votes. #18 for the Buffs. Will be playing #15 San Diego this weekend.

CSU lost two matches this weekend and isn't even receiving votes.

4-1 CU is ranked #18.

2-3 Penn State which we just beat... #17.

3-1 Stanford, which also handled Penn State & Illinois this weekend... #9.

2-3 Illinois which we just beat... #21.

So much of WVB voting is about reputation.

4-1 CU is ranked #18.

2-3 Penn State which we just beat... #17.

3-1 Stanford, which also handled Penn State & Illinois this weekend... #9.

2-3 Illinois which we just beat... #21.

So much of WVB voting is about reputation

Even more so than in WBB. At least CSU, who was 25th and lost both matches this weekend isn't even receiving votes!

A big congratulations to Naghede Abu on being named Pac 12 Defensive Player of the Week.

I was not happy with the coaching change last year. However, I now am thinking Rick George knew what he was doing.
I'm not sure how much of a choice RG had as there were apparently some recruiting improprieties - at least that's what I have heard.

As for Mahoney, of course he's quality - he is a Boulder High alum after all ;).

Back