What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Daily Camera Men's Basketball: Namon Wright finally getting on track for CU Buffs basketball

RSSBot

News Junkie
Namon Wright expects to play a pivotal role for the Colorado men's basketball team next season. That part of the plan has remained unchanged since Wright joined the CU program as a transfer from Missouri last summer.

Continue reading...

All Tad's quotes were about consistency and how he doesn't know yet about Wright because he was able to participate so little. The summer practices and Europe trip are going to be such a big deal for him and the program. He just returned to full participation. It seems that Wright's head is in the right place with how he's looking at things and wanting to bring that consistency and be more efficient:

"From watching I think I learned why teams win and why they lose, what works and what doesn't," Wright said. "Watching our other guards like Derrick and Josh and George (King), seeing where they were successful and where they weren't, I think that's what I learned the most this season. How I'm going to get my shots. How to keep yourself going when you have a bad day."

The true frosh and any late signees are allowed to play in Europe correct?

Back