What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Darrell Scott's Facebook ... Goodbye Boulder, finally

shoud we remove the picture?

• Remove pic?

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Delete thread?

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Do nothing?

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Extend Dan Hawkins?

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I vote to remove this thread, I think it is inappropriate to post someone's facebook page on here without their consent.

I am no facebook pro...

but isnt it technically James Casey O'Brien's page and Darrell Scott is his friend? :cool:

That's his picture ... yes, my name is listed, but after all I'm in the AllBuffs Facebook group, I don't fear a "security breach."

Gateway, I dunno ... that stuff is very public. I don't feel I've disseminated any private stuff there.

PS: Is Casey Scottie's little brother? No duh, right?

When I said "picture", I meant the whole screen capture. Just because your name showed up. As far as DS goes, as somebody else said he seems to have a massive number of "friends" on there. He doesn't seem to have any hangups about who has access to his page, so I think the privacy problems here are probably bigger for you than him. Since you're ok with it, I withdraw my question... :cool:

not that I owe you an explanation (and I told you on the OM where I was) but I was with the Southward family that day as that was the first time they had been in Boulder since we planted Brandon's tree in 2005. Sorry if meeting up with with someone I don't know didn't work into your schedule.

Two places now you've been as ass about this. :huh:
An ass? Over-react much?

And yes, you did tell me on the Man, sorry.

What is this "Face Book" you guys speak of?

82254470.jpg

I don't get it, he's going home for fall break. Wouldn't any normal out of state student do the same? I'm just glad he's sticking it out for the semester so our APR score thing doesn't go in the toilet. He's in a pretty awkward spot being a normal student for the rest of the semester, I know I wouldn't want to be in his position.

As for the privacy issue, I think when Darrell started accepting random people for his facebook page he threw that out the window. All you have to do is request him as a friend and he'll accept, except DBT probably, that might creep him out. :smile2:

What I've learned from this thread:

James Casey O'Brien really isn't Scott's "friend", as he doesn't even like Scott.

we have a policy here where people have to post their pictures after their first post. just a "welcome to the board" kinda thing.

CaliBuff - you've set the bar high. Can't wait to see what you bring for your 2nd post. :lol:

this is the type of **** that shouldn't be posted on these boards...someone should erase this bull****. I don't care if even half of it's true, but it's apparent that this idiot has some personal agenda that most likely heightens his/her telling of "facts". I personally think it's all bull****, and even if it is, why post it?

get the **** off the boards.

Allsome. Welcome aboard! Now get me a beer and a sammich. It's a long offseason and I need sustenance.

Back