What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Darrin Chiaverini relieved of his duties as Offensive Coordinator

How about the guy from Coastal Carolina?

Edit: nm. They have co-offensive coordinators. Pretty clear the HC is the driving force behind their offense.

Last edited:
The equivalent to keeping Chev is coming home from a dinner and movie, your 3yr old twins are crying and the baby sitter has 2 empty wine bottles on the table, a joint burning on the ledge, her boyfriend singing in the shower, and old Pearl Jam music on full blast. Do you keep using this baby sitter?
What are the twins crying about?

Nah. He's always a Buff. I can separate the player from the coach. He failed but I don't think It was for a lack of caring. He just isn't qualified.
He also brought good value to the program in his first couple seasons. He’s the reason we got Viska (among others) and he’s part of the reason we were successful in recruiting and on the field in 2016.

Hated him as playcaller and OC, but he’s a Buff through and through. Wish him well and hopefully he has an EB-type career resurgence.

Wait. There are people who are unhappy with this termination? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have to say, if I had an employment contract like these guys have, I would be thrilled to be fired. Hang at home with the wife. Ride my bike for hours every day. Still have huge checks deposited into my bank account. Buy a super-high-end bike. No responsibility. Just free money. Fire me, please!!!

Hey. Maybe this is the explanation for play-calling all along?

Back