What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Davis Webb transfers to Cal, spurns CU

5f2ad9b1a6026843edf73a2a650eb72a1303f17c71871ade1637df268bf83c99.jpg
Don't forget dirty stinkin commie rat bastard.

Ah... I get it now. You like the warm comforts of a suburban cul de sac with a nice mini mall nearby that's got a Quickie Mart and a Subway.

I'm gonna do you a favor and abstain from the academic smack talk. I don't fight with midgets... Anymore.
and where's Berkley???
Ah... I get it now. You like the warm comforts of a suburban cul de sac with a nice mini mall nearby that's got a Quickie Mart and a Subway.

I'm gonna do you a favor and abstain from the academic smack talk. I don't fight with midgets... Anymore.

Why some of our geeks are butthurt over not getting into Stanfurd mystifies me. I wouldn't know. I chose Cal.

Also, many Cal graduates attend graduate school there. Largest pool from any one school, IIRC.
It was a better fit for you.

Why some of our geeks are butthurt over not getting into Stanfurd mystifies me. I wouldn't know. I chose Cal.

Also, many Cal graduates attend graduate school there. Largest pool from any one school, IIRC.

Clearly Cal was a perfect fit for you. Clearly.
No graduate school for you. Even the "Webber" was admitted.

I believe it is true. Cal is the JC school for Stanford. Lots of data to prove it.

Funny how it works eh? So you were rejected by CU. Got into Cal through a back door deal. Smiling
And you come on here and show your "wanna be Buff colors"....but can't because your aren't.

Lotta you-types out there. Wanna-be-Buffs.

May the Mugger ignore you.

I, for one, enjoy the smack talk. It has been so long since anyone has done anything but patronize us.

That being said, I hope your safety school loses every ****ing game they play.

I, for one, enjoy the smack talk. It has been so long since anyone has done anything but patronize us.

That being said, I hope your safety school loses every ****ing game they play.
I like you guys and Davis Webb liked you guys, but CU was his safety school.

Well to be fair he did choose to attend Tortilla Tech first, so I already had questions about his judgement. Picking Berkeley over Boulder just confirmed my suspicions.

CU was parked in Webb's friend zone after 4 months of heavy petting and dry humping, but he knocked up cal.

It does make sense that a Cal fan would opt to play the "safety school" card instead. After all, the word Berkeley means Safety School in Samoan.

I do find it quite interesting we heard he was promised the job at Cal vs. competing with Sefo at CU. And it took all of three practices for Webb to be named the starter. The other QBs on the roster must be thrilled with the length of the competition.

I don't know, they had a bunch of young QB's and they brought in a grad transfer to bridge a gap in their depth chart. Doesn't seem overly complicated or a bad move by Dykes.

CU was parked in Webb's friend zone after 4 months of heavy petting and dry humping, but he knocked up cal.

It does make sense that a Cal fan would opt to play the "safety school" card instead. After all, the word Berkeley means Safety School in Samoan.
I didn't bring up the Safety School theme, just responded to others that did. I find it humorous and ironic that alums from a school with an 84% acceptance rate would try to bag on an alum of a school with an acceptance rate of 17.5%. Also, "safety school" in Samoan is Ute, you ignorant mountain hippie.

I don't know, they had a bunch of young QB's and they brought in a grad transfer to bridge a gap in their depth chart. Doesn't seem overly complicated or a bad move by Dykes.
I'm sure every one of those guys was told during recruiting and last year that "you'll get a chance to compete" and "best player plays". Now it's "just kidding, new guy is the starter no matter what".

I'm sure every one of those guys was told during recruiting and last year that "you'll get a chance to compete" and "best player plays". Now it's "just kidding, new guy is the starter no matter what".
They got a chance lol, one practice was enough.

I didn't bring up the Safety School theme, just responded to others that did. I find it humorous and ironic that alums from a school with an 84% acceptance rate would try to bag on an alum of a school with an acceptance rate of 17.5%. Also, "safety school" in Samoan is Ute, you ignorant mountain hippie.
I know you are just talking smack, but here is some info about that 84% number that isn't common knowledge.

55% of our incoming freshman class is required to be from the state of Colorado by law. Because of that CU has a set of admission standards for in-state students that allow for automatic acceptance. The standards include taking a very specific set of classes in high school, achieving a high cumulative GPA (over 3.6 or 3.7 I believe), and minimum ACT numbers (26 or 27 I believe). So ya the 84% is high, but given the requirements within the state of Colorado, it is a little deceiving.

I know you are just talking smack, but here is some info about that 84% number that isn't common knowledge.

55% of our incoming freshman class is required to be from the state of Colorado by law. Because of that CU has a set of admission standards for in-state students that allow for automatic acceptance. The standards include taking a very specific set of classes in high school, achieving a high cumulative GPA (over 3.6 or 3.7 I believe), and minimum ACT numbers (26 or 27 I believe). So ya the 84% is high, but given the requirements within the state of Colorado, it is a little deceiving.
Boom. Lawyered.

Believe it or not, naming a starter after a couple practices pretty much shows the assertion that he was promised the job ahead of time. Doesn't really matter as he will be running for his life all year long anyways.

Back