What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Davis Webb transfers to Cal, spurns CU

This post just excuses ****ty QB play.
I'm not trying to excuse anything. Webb isn't a silver bullet. People are betting the farm on his arrival as if it guarantees improvement. Hopefully it does but who knows? Others are claiming that the program will be a disaster if he goes elsewhere. That probably isn't the case either. The sky hasn't and won't fall.

I have changed my mind. I don't think Webb should ever make a decision and pretty soon this board could be over run with speculation regarding Webb. Just think of the Entertainment value. People could just open new threads every day - "Webb: Is today the Day?" "Webb to decide Soon" and on and on. Plus those who stalk him on Tweeter could fill hours of time retweeting his every move. There is no end in site.

Webb just posted a photo of him, making the duece sign on Instagram.

Turns out, he had to use the restroom. Stand by for additional updates

I'm not trying to excuse anything. Webb isn't a silver bullet. People are betting the farm on his arrival as if it guarantees improvement. Hopefully it does but who knows? Others are claiming that the program will be a disaster if he goes elsewhere. That probably isn't the case either. The sky hasn't and won't fall.

He's like Jesus. People get hope from him when there is none.

Seeing the collective hand wringing about Webb when I log in from time to time is pretty entertaining.

rmdSx.gif

If you're a kid out of high school it's understandable to change your mind, it's a big decision.

If you're a grown man with a college degree, and you string along a program who made a commitment to you by holding a scholarship and you leave them hanging after a solid verbal/handshake agreement... then you're a piece of ****. I'm actively rooting against him.

WAC Mac losses again.... Lmao! only thing from here worth looking forward to regarding CU football is getting a new head coach.

Good riddance. More drama than a high schooler deciding who to go to prom with. Moving on.

Back