What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

DC Search Including & beyond the 1st 4 Candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the record is the oregon cheerleader thread ? or Fire Hawkins ?

Thread TitleReplies
Barzil Recruit Thread (2015 edition)6679
Random Photos from the Interwebz3915
Barzil Recruit Thread (2014 edition)3882
Beer on a Friday afternoon3056
First Date3031
Youtube thread2851
Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter Soccer Thread2653
OFFICIAL Rockies 2012 season thread2369
Random Photos from the Interwebz II2031
2013-14 CU MBB SOS Watch (OOC & Pac-12 Opponents)1982
2015 Coaching Carousel1908
Rockies 2013 Thread1859
Colorado RPI Watch1782
Predictions for RMS1718
Official NHL/Colorado Avalanche 2012 - 2013 Season Thread1699
Pet peeves and other things that piss you off1603
Official Construction Update Thread1583
Broncos Thread - aka the Peyton Manning Shrine1542
The all in one Jay Cutler thread1537
Official NHL/Colorado Avalanche 2013 - 2014 Season Thread1536
Official Colorado Avalanche/NHL Postseason Thread1479
DC Search Including & beyond the 1st 4 Candidates1472

Hooray%20Beer%20070714.jpg

Article on ESPN just came out about the Vance Joseph **** block.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/p...sees-vance-joseph-as-a-star-says-marvin-lewis

Lewis jokes in the article that maybe VJ will be next in line for his job. I don't have any clue how VJ is feeling about this, but I know that I would personally be totally ticked off that a team is holding me prisoner and would be looking for a way to get around the rules (like taking a DC job in a P5 program :)

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/p...sees-vance-joseph-as-a-star-says-marvin-lewis

Lewis jokes in the article that maybe VJ will be next in line for his job. I don't have any clue how VJ is feeling about this, but I know that I would personally be totally ticked off that a team is holding me prisoner and would be looking for a way to get around the rules (like taking a DC job in a P5 program :)

Seems pretty bizarre to have the Rooney rule and still be able to block a black coach from accepting a job that is clearly a promotion.

I am going to put the over/under of this thread at the moment the actual DC hire is announced at 1853 posts, which I think would be somewhere around 124-25 pages (math was never my strong suit).

Yea, to bad his season is over, he could walk off the field like L. Blount did before the game is over.

There have been so many unfounded rumors and scoop that have been unfounded in this process but there was a rumor we were going to know by end of January which would be today or tomorrow. Of course there was a similar rumor regarding the end of 2014 too. At this point I am not holding my breath although some of you probably wish I would.

the lack of information and movement is disturbing. it's bad enough we had to suffer through a fake scandal, unnecessary recruiting restrictions, a local media that revels in CU's failings, a state legislature and administration that historically underfunds the program, and faculty that openly roots against the football team, but this self-inflicted B.S. really pisses me off. probably not the end of the world, just damn frustrating.

Reactions: aik
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back