What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dear hopeless Bronco fans: Go Buffs!

Liver

modded mod
Club Member
Junta Member
Come over to the Buffs. They are the greatest show on earth. And, you will see more drip than any bronco game.

How you can get started:

1. make a donation here https://cubuffclub.com/ and remember the dollar to entertainment value is exponentially better than what you have spent on the broncos.
2. learn to hate the fuskers with the intensity of 1000 burning cornfields.
3. believe. this is happening.
4. become a member here at AllBuffs so we can buy more hookers and blow.

Come over to the Buffs. They are the greatest show on earth. And, you will see more drip than any bronco game.

How you can get started:

1. make a donation here https://cubuffclub.com/ and remember the dollar to entertainment value is exponentially better than what you have spent on the broncos.
2. learn to hate the fuskers with the intensity of 1000 burning cornfields.
3. believe. this is happening.
4. become a member here at AllBuffs so we can buy more hookers and blow.
I feel relatively confident in saying that on a Buffs fan message board, most Broncos fans here are, well, already Buffs fans.

I learned to yell Go Broncos far before I knew who the Buffs were.

That was corrected when I was in High School. A certain Coach Mac was changing things. I went to CU, saw great games in Boulder, and CU has ever since been the one I follow first-and-foremost.

I still yell Go Broncos though. This will be a tough year, I suspect for them. Today: these have to be aliens in Bronco suits. They are FIRE! Later: nope. Same ole story, but Go Broncos!

The Broncos are the Nebraska of the NFL. Rabid fan base who really, really wants their team to be great, knows deep down inside that they suck but keeps watching anyway.
Excited Oakland Raiders GIF by Las Vegas Raiders

The Broncos are the Nebraska of the NFL. Rabid fan base who really, really wants their team to be great, knows deep down inside that they suck but keeps watching anyway.
There are a lot of them in the NFL right now
Raiders
Cowboys
Broncos
Packers
Seahawks
and now the Patriots get to join in

My only solace is Sean Payton has a clue, unlike the last batch of unqualified coaches we have hired

There were a lot of Comanders fans yesterday, and 5,000 no-shows, so I think everyone appreciates where the Broncos are. The Buffs get the next 2-3 years as the top football dog in the state, so Let's Go

There are a lot of them in the NFL right now
Raiders
Cowboys
Broncos
Packers
Seahawks
and now the Patriots get to join in

My only solace is Sean Payton has a clue, unlike the last batch of unqualified coaches we have hired

There were a lot of Comanders fans yesterday, and 5,000 no-shows, so I think everyone appreciates where the Broncos are. The Buffs get the next 2-3 years as the top football dog in the state, so Let's Go
Jets and Browns, too.

@Liver - I don't think you know how many Broncos fans are not only not CU fans, but hate CU. CSU fans, Nub fans, Wyo fans are all Broncos fans too.

I would imagine that what is happening in this state this September is not making them want to 'come on over' to the Buffs, more like stoking the fire of hate to red hot intensity.

G
@Liver - I don't think you know how many Broncos fans are not only not CU fans, but hate CU. CSU fans, Nub fans, Wyo fans are all Broncos fans too.

I would imagine that what is happening in this state this September is not making them want to 'come on over' to the Buffs, more like stoking the fire of hate to red hot intensity.
Good. Don't want 'em.

we go forth among the infidels and preach the good word. some will choose the light and be saved.

if one is a fusker or wyo fan in the state of Colorado, one is begging for an intervention and in need of our grace and support.

dear colorado fusker, do you renounce satan herbie and all his works?

Cowboys are the ****braska of the NFL. Broncos fans do keep watching when they suck, but they admit that they suck and don't claim to be the best 0-2 team in the nation who was 3 or 4 plays from being in the top 10.

Cowboys are the ****braska of the NFL. Broncos fans do keep watching when they suck, but they admit that they suck and don't claim to be the best 0-2 team in the nation who was 3 or 4 plays from being in the top 10.
But the Cowboys don’t suck.

Broncos about to go to 0-3. Now is the time to believe in our Buffs. There will be setbacks and great tribulations. And there will be great joy.

Been here before with the original Coach Mac. Told people then to pay attention. Now is your chance to be a part. Donate.

Back