What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Deion Sanders - HC Jackson State

I agree although that is not as true as it used to be. The foundation is showing some cracks.

My point is that CU can increase its share of the football attention "pie" with this hire. This is certainly true nationally, but just as important, locally as well.

CU's only chance is to win more than it loses.

I've been seeing these kind of posts on here for a decade plus and while the Broncos have admittedly struggled recently, they've been a winning organisation for the vast majority of the last 40 years. CU has been embarrassment for near two decades.

Win some games for five seasons or so and then we can talk.

CU's only chance is to win more than it loses.

I've been seeing these kind of posts on here for a decade plus and while the Broncos have admittedly struggled recently, they've been a winning organisation for the vast majority of the last 40 years. CU has been embarrassment for near two decades.

Win some games for five seasons or so and then we can talk.
I have never seen Bronco fans more apathetic than they are now and it doesn't look like any sort of feasible rebuild can take place for at least three years. If CU can win some games in that time frame they can pick up some fans to be sure.

it would propel us back into the conversation. it would bring boosters and a whole bunch of new nil money. it would get the attention of a ton of recruits who literally were not alive when CU was a powerhouse.

you all want to take a moonshot? this is the one to go for.

we get him and everything changes. it may not ultimately work out, but his brand is on another level from what we have seen around here for a very long time. and i honestly don't give a **** if he views this as a stepping stone. if he gets here and we do the right stuff from a support standpoint then one of 2 things will happen: 1. he leaves and we are in a better spot or 2. he gets a god like contract and we are off to the races again. either result is good.
I am inclined to agree now..... you are moving me toward him being my number 1. I am really starting to think what CU will be like if this happens.

I am inclined to agree now..... you are moving me toward him being my number 1. I am really starting to think what CU will be like if this happens.
Dont Please GIF by TV Land

Back