What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Depth Chart

OL is interesting. Kronshage, Kough and Huckins didn't even dress for the last game.

What happened to Terrel Smith? Coach said he had surgery and I see some sites reporting he is out for the year. But not listed at all on the depth chart. I guess I missed the news on him? thought no word on the buffs escaped me.
also this site says Kafovalu and Thomas are questionable discipline reasons for the game. Not sure that site has any credibility, or maybe it was old info?
http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/...e-br&page=cfoot/conf/pac10/teamsn.aspx?id=480

hmmm. Good catch. Bernardi might be looking to pull a RS on one or two if they develop fast enough.

Huckins HS film sure is fun to watch! He likes to try and bury people deeper in the dirt when he pins them.... Liked him instantly! :thumbsup: Hope he is very successful here! Whenever he is ready!

Not sure which of these guys is farthest along though.....

Terrel is redshirting

Correct, out for the year with the injury.

That said even if he were healthy I wonder how much he would be playing. Bell, Orms, and Mosely might all be running ahead of him at this time with Chido played ahead of him as well. Smith is a hitter but is not a fast guy and tends to be boom or bust giving up big plays, not sure he would fit what the coaches want to accomplish.

I think the place we really miss Terrel is on coverage teams where his toughness for his size stands out.

His role on the team next year is going to be interesting to see. He is one of the few players last year who never looked to me like he quit hustling all season but he has some limitations to overcome.

Correct, out for the year with the injury.

I think the place we really miss Terrel is on coverage teams where his toughness for his size stands out.

Good point on coverage, we could obviously use him. I worry though about Parker making it all year.

5 of the top 6 DT's are soph's. 4 seniors starting on D, 3 on offense (however, I bet PRich jumps to da league after this season).

With the targeting rules, safety is not a position you want to be low on depth at. Orms also has a history of hammy issues, etc. Hopefully, a thing of the past with Forman.

Tedric Thompson is next guy up, and he's already taken off the Redshirt. Fingers crossed here.

5 of the top 6 DT's are soph's. 4 seniors starting on D, 3 on offense (however, I bet PRich jumps to da league after this season).

Harris will be the big loss, and PRich if he jumps, which I assume he will.
Uzo-D on D. We are at least developing replacements for Orms, Webb and Bonsu.

Harris will be the big loss, and PRich if he jumps, which I assume he will.
Uzo-D on D. We are at least developing replacements for Orms, Webb and Bonsu.

Agree on PRich jumping and it being a huge loss. You don't just go out and replace guys like him so we will have to make up for his impact in other ways.

One of those ways is that it is absolutely critical that we somehow find a RB who can be enough of a threat to take some pressure off the passing game.

With the targeting rules, safety is not a position you want to be low on depth at. Orms also has a history of hammy issues, etc. Hopefully, a thing of the past with Forman.

Tedric Thompson is next guy up, and he's already taken off the Redshirt. Fingers crossed here.

I do like the looks of Tedric mucho. Very athletic looking Frosh! But indeed a true Frosh. We shall see how he surfaces.....

Agree on PRich jumping and it being a huge loss. You don't just go out and replace guys like him so we will have to make up for his impact in other ways.

One of those ways is that it is absolutely critical that we somehow find a RB who can be enough of a threat to take some pressure off the passing game.
I think Adkins will be a very good back for us. I don't know if they plan on playing him this year, but the kid looks impressive physically, and we know he can run.

I do like the looks of Tedric mucho. Very athletic looking Frosh! But indeed a true Frosh. We shall see how he surfaces.....

Me too, signing him was great, and I'm interested to see him play. When the coaches want to give Orms a breather. just hate to see him starting against a pac12 spread team when our nickel back is also a true freshman.

Tedric leading in ST points so far. I'm sure he'll see some time at Safety as the season progresses

Tedric leading in ST points so far. I'm sure he'll see some time at Safety as the season progresses

Pretty sure that was Tedric that saved the touchdown to start the 2nd half against CA. It was a very athletic and patient play. He was in cruise mode.... while he figured out the angle to get through... without missing the play. Looked well done to me! Granted, things should never have gotten that far down the field..... He looked faster than the little guys that were holding him off....

I am one of the few that expects improved play on special teams this week, against a tougher assignment....

FR DL Tim Coleman likely out for the year with an Achilles injury. Was likely going to redshirt anyway, but he missed almost all of his senior year with a knee injury.

FR DL Tim Coleman likely out for the year with an Achilles injury. Was likely going to redshirt anyway, but he missed almost all of his senior year with a knee injury.

I hope during the recovery he can continue to stay in shape and put on good weight. I trust we're still counting on him to move to DT when he is ready to see the field.

Back