What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Derrick White invited to NBA Combine

Yeah. Because coaches, GMs and teammates care #1 about whether a player is going to be entering the downside of his career in 9 years instead of 12. :D

:ROFLMAO:

I'm not a jersey guy, but if White is by some miracle drafted by the Nuggets I will make an exception.

Competed in second game unlike Jackson and Kuzma
Finding out that combine is about give taste and then pull back
ESPN can't stop talking about Jackson

Age is weird the draft is a crapshoot because the factor other things more than production.

Remember, Sean Miller said he will be a top 15 pick in the draft. I believe he will be a top 25 selection.

The ringer's NBA Draft guide has White at 33. http://nbadraft.theringer.com/

Don't really like their comparables: Grievas Vasquez and Patty Mills. I see more of a George Hill or Malcolm Brogdon type player. High bball IQ, long arms, defensive effort, respectable long range shooting.

I didn't watch too much of Mills in college at St Mary's (I believe), so I can't say how he compares. However, I do like the Vasquez comparison. Their personalities off the court seem much different, but on the court, they are able to do a lot of similar things. Hopefully White has a better pro career (not that Vasquez had a terrible career), but Vasquez could play in college. I think people are just trying to think of an all-around guard of similar height, that wasn't an explosive/freak athlete and/or top prospect.

I didn't watch too much of Mills in college at St Mary's (I believe), so I can't say how he compares. However, I do like the Vasquez comparison. Their personalities off the court seem much different, but on the court, they are able to do a lot of similar things. Hopefully White has a better pro career (not that Vasquez had a terrible career), but Vasquez could play in college. I think people are just trying to think of an all-around guard of similar height, that wasn't an explosive/freak athlete and/or top prospect.

As the resident WCC fan, I did watch a ton of Patty Mills in college. It's a terrible comp. There just isn't much similarities in their styles besides both being guards. Vasquez is a good comp though. I also agree with @BuffNative on Brogdon.

Back