What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Disappointing night for the Buffs.

JimmyBuff

Just didn't seem we were ready to match the level of intensity that KjSU had especially our defense.. The first half defense was just an embarassment..
Also it sure seems like KjSU offense has Collins number too.. They make a LOT of plays over 10 yards against us.. Not many teams have done that to us this year..

Hawk mentioned to the sideline reporter that he thought we were a little tight and not lining up right on defense.. I kind of agree with him.. I thought we over ran a lot of plays trying to do too much..

I'm not crazy about Hawk's decision before the 1st half to go for it either but I think that ended up being a small part of the loss tonight..

OL didn't pass block very well at all and I did think Cody tried to make too many plays that weren't there, especially in the 1st half..

Its only one game, we have a chance next week to right the ship..

i agree with almost everything you said jimmy...

(did i just say that?)

sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward.

hugh had a huge night, and i think the ol did a nice job of opening up the middle for him. our freshmen up front got schooled on occasion and cody made some bad decisions. that is going to happen occasionally, hopefully they are learning from it.

the shotgun snap continues to be a frustration and that is inexcusable.

last night's performance makes next week's game twice as important.

time to put this one behind us and to look forward.

Cody has to start making better decisions - if it ain't there, then don't try to force it. He's only a pup, experience will change poor judgement. We get another shot next week.
We should be able to beat KU at home. We sure as hell ain't Southeastern Louisiana! No creme puff for fatso.

Yep. Some nights you just don't have it and last night was one of those night for our young Buffs. Road conference wins are always tough to come by. Last night was a good illustration of that. Seemed like K-State was more amped for the game.

The only thing that really frustrates me right now is the shotgun snaps. No excuses for two bad snaps in the seventh game of the season. That needs to be fixed pronto.

Back