What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Do Mullen (and others) recruit?

It's really the profiles and other informational threads I care about staying on topic in this forum.

That said, I should probably move this to the Island because that's a tough distinction for some people to make and it's easier to remember "stay on topic and don't rip on the 3 Ps (players/prospects/program) in the recruiting forum".

I'll leave it for now, though. It's the offseason and I think the actual topic is interesting. (Not so much the z-14 slap fight.)

I know you don't need me to say this, but feel free to delete any of my nonsense you think is over the line. I promise not to get butt-hurt.

Ask Lendale White why he went from South to Chatfield his senior year.

This is soooo true. When I was at Bear Creek White shows up one day and takes a tour of the school. We had some good teams then too. Next thing I know the kid is playing at Chatfield.

Didn't know where else to throw this, but actually a feather in Mullen's cap.

ESPN's Top High Schools Nationally for D1 recruits, and Mullen is mentioned.

Honorable mention
Special shout goes out to three-time Colorado state champion Mullen (Denver, Colo.), which had three players sign with Ivy League universities. The three – Hank Baker to Brown, Mike Mancinelli to Harvard and Andrew Donahue to Dartmouth – helped the Mustangs to a 14-0 record and No. 12 position in the final POWERADE FAB 50. The team’s major college signers were RB Adonis Ameen-Moore to Syracuse, LB Brady Daigh to Colorado, WR Rayshon Williams to Central Florida and LB Leilon Willingham to Central Florida.

Back