What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Don’t lose faith

This USC team was ripe for the picking. We had them.

Our QB, playing one of the best games of his life, gets a cheap shot and the team wasn't the same ever again.

I've lost faith.

I don't know if we'll ever beat USC.

Our QB, playing one of the best games of his life, gets a cheap shot and the team wasn't the same ever again.

I've lost faith.

Is this team going to beat last year and lose 8 straight? If they do. I'm done.

I've lost faith.

Couple of run plays would have sealed the deal. Coaching, coaching, coaching.

I have always been accused of wearing gold tinted sun glasses but I think Mel is the right guy. The results are not where I was hoping they would be but I feel there are fundamental changes being made to the culture and base of the program to set it up for long term success. Could be wishful thinking but I really do believe we will see the results in the close of the recruiting class and in the W-L record consistently getting better each year. This was not an overnight fix and while we were in better shape than when Hawkins left, the program was still a very low P5 program talent wise.

Bottom line, there will not be short cuts. HCMT needs to recruit better athletes, continue the culture change and continue to upgrade the staff.

Is this team going to beat last year and lose 8 straight? If they do. I'm done.

Odds on favorite to lose 8 straight. Didn’t need to fire Macintyre afterall. Nothing has changed. Ride it out until the end of 2023. Ob la di ...

I hope you don’t jump on the bandwagon when CU starts winning again. This team could easily be 6-2 right now. **** off clown

Whatever participation ribbons you want to hand out, go ahead. Feel good about being 6-2.

might squeak out a win vs ucla now that DTR is out. Hopefully their back-up doesnt go off ofcourse.

Odds on favorite to lose 8 straight. Didn’t need to fire Macintyre afterall. Nothing has changed. Ride it out until the end of 2023. Ob la di ...

Agree. Losers are losers, regardless of the coach.

I can understand why several Regents are upset the CU AD spent $10 mm to get rid of MacIntyre, after extending him only two yrs earlier, then replacing him with a head coach who will likely end-up with an even worse record. The non-stop failures of CU football never cease to amaze me.

I can understand why several Regents are upset the CU AD spent $10 mm to get rid of MacIntyre, after extending him only two yrs earlier, then replacing him with a head coach who will likely end-up with an even worse record. The non-stop failures of CU football never cease to amaze me.

Agreeing with clown regents is pretty strong evidence that you are also a clown.

Given that you're probably still amazed that the sun actually comes up every day ... I feel quite certain there is little in life that doesn't amaze you.

Back