What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Early Roll Call for CU @ Stanford in Palo Alto

Update:

The logistics of making the jambalaya are going to be too difficult. Too many moving parts to manage. We'll bring some food and booze, but this is going to be a scaled down tailgate.

63.24% chance i will be there. alone. friends/family can't bear to witness the beating in person. if i do come, i'll swing by the 'gater. sacky, tell me where you'll be. i'll bring demon alcohol, of course, assuming i crack this funk and actually come to the game. solo. :lol:

63.24% chance i will be there. alone. friends/family can't bear to witness the beating in person. if i do come, i'll swing by the 'gater. sacky, tell me where you'll be. i'll bring demon alcohol, of course, assuming i crack this funk and actually come to the game. solo. :lol:

Abs is getting the spot. I expect he'll let us know where he's going to be. He has my cell number, so I'm guessing he'll tell me where the spot is.

Update:

The logistics of making the jambalaya are going to be too difficult. Too many moving parts to manage. We'll bring some food and booze, but this is going to be a scaled down tailgate.

Sacky,

What can you russel up in the way of a heat source?

Abs is getting the spot. I expect he'll let us know where he's going to be. He has my cell number, so I'm guessing he'll tell me where the spot is.

I was thinking one of the easy to access lots along El Camino, I've tailgated there in the past with the UCLA contingent. It works pretty well, is easy to find, and get out of after the game.

If I need to, I can bring the portable stove. It's compact and will fit in a backpack. Just need a couple small propane bottles.

Ok given my parents house is so close to Stanford I'll see what i can work out with cooking tools, certainly picking up a couple small propane bottles wouldnt be hard.

Ok given my parents house is so close to Stanford I'll see what i can work out with cooking tools, certainly picking up a couple small propane bottles wouldnt be hard.

What are you planning on making?

Coleman-2-Burner-Fold-N-Go-InstaStart-Stove.jpg

This is my portable stove. It does put out some serious BTU. It's a good stove.

Don't cook too close to the cave entrances around Palo Alto...

5718026612_9bda8e3e97_m.jpg

One less Furd fan

F' it... maybe the buffs can start a bonfire that burns it all down.
Good luck Colorado! 458,000 Cal alums will be rooting for your team.

Last edited:
Dude, we're gonna cover!

Ha ha ha, righteous. What up Palazzo? I'm holding out that you guys accidentally start a fire that rips through Palo Alto or somehow food poison their 3,000 fans. If not, some facts which may help...Here is Andrew Luck:
0_61_caveman.jpg

He throws mostly bubble screens and designed plays to Tight Ends down the middle of the field for TDs. When he runs for a first down he usually knocks the piss out of safeties (especially Cal safeties that are 6'2 215lbs). He knocked out an SC player on an interception once. He's a manchild caveman. Treat him as such. He throws a TD every third play or so and they never take him out until late into the fourth quarter.

The good news is that someone has to beat them and after losing $200 on the WSU game, I figure you guys can pull it off as well as anyone. (I'm not betting this week btw). Nevertheless, stranger things have happened. For one thing, CU fans should outnumber the furd. Best of luck and if you're into betting....I would take Oregon to curb stomp us at Autzen. Take THAT bet and enjoy the tailgate.

I'm still not giving up on the Buffs so here's something to tide you over

gorgeousglutes.jpg

Enjoy California and Go Buffs!

Last edited:
Ha ha ha, righteous. What up Palazzo? I'm holding out that you guys accidentally start a fire that rips through Palo Alto or somehow food poison their 3,000 fans. If not, some facts which may help...Here is Andrew Luck:
0_61_caveman.jpg

He throws mostly bubble screens and designed plays to Tight Ends down the middle of the field for TDs. When he runs for a first down he usually knocks the piss out of safeties (especially Cal safeties that are 6'2 215lbs). He knocked out an SC player on an interception once. He's a manchild caveman. Treat him as such. He throws a TD every third play or so and they never take him out until late into the fourth quarter.

The good news is that someone has to beat them and after losing $200 on the WSU game, I figure you guys can pull it off as well as anyone. (I'm not betting this week btw). Nevertheless, stranger things have happened. For one thing, CU fans should outnumber the furd. Good luck and if your into betting....I would take Oregon to curb stomp us at Autzen. Take THAT bet and enjoy the tailgate.
Tell the other 457,999 to play the spread. We owe you. On the other hand, we have shown a propensity to cover the middle of the field like no one's beezwax, and our safeties are well known for their ability to intercept the qb when he bolts. If I were you, i might, perhaps, act as the book for those ~457k fans, and buy me a burrito.

There is a steak from a local shop you guys have to try, a cast-iron and that stove would work to cook it. Fgured i'd just get a small one or a couple based on head count to go alone with what ever else shows up.

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Cookbook:Fred_Steak

Fred Steak is amazing. My wife was born and raised in Menlo Park just a couple miles from Stanford shopping center and her family introduced me to that epic meat

Is this the only thread for the Stanford game tailgate? Buried on the third page is not encouraging. Wondering what the plans are for pregame festivities.

Is this the only thread for the Stanford game tailgate? Buried on the third page is not encouraging. Wondering what the plans are for pregame festivities.

I'll be securing a spot, Sacky, 'Nik and others will be in attendance for sure, just trying to co-ordinate now.

Not quite rugged vision, but on the plan headed the san jose at least 10 buff fans on here.

Saw some buffs fans eating lunch in the ferry building this afternoon. so far that's the only representation I've seen around town.

Back