What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Embree, Remington, Carruth

No doubt. Great story and a great organization he helped found.

Typed with thumbs.

Great story. There is no doubt that Embree is all heart.

I just hope Buffs 4 Life never again becomes involved with program level decisions such as who the next HC will be.

Are things between Embree and the AD healed yet? With the change in administration, I'd hope so.

I would think things are okay between embree and George. I happen to think the buffs4life crew had a lot to do with Bohn getting fired, or at the least they were the final push for it to happen.

Back